HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Odisha + 2 Board Exam 2016, and 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Odisha plus 2 class 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1. Define viviparous germination.
2. Explain micropropagation
3. Write a short note on law of segregation.
4. Define split genes
5. Define ecosystem.
6. Define biofertilizers
7. Explain briefly alcoholic fermentation.
9. Differentiate between cybrid and hybrid.
10. Distinguish between parasite and saprophyte.
11. Discuss the transpirational pill and cohesion-tension theory of accent of sap.
12. Give an account of the Physiological effects of Auxin in plants.
13. Describe transcription in prokaryotic organisms.
14. Describe the reaction strep of krebs cycle.
15. Differentiate between phototropism and Geotropism.
16. Distinguish Micronutrients and macronutrients.
17. Find out the correct matched pair
(i) Photolysis of water – Stroma
(ii) C3 pathway – Calvin
(iii)CO2 fixation – Mitochondria
(iv) C4 Pathway – Brown
18. Diagram of a T.M virus is given choosethe name of part labelled as ‘a’ from the group.
(Plasmid, Plastid, Basidium, Capsid)24. What is placenta? Mention any one hormone secreted by placenta.
19. Name any two reproductive health problems.
20. What is test cross? Write it’s significance.
21. Mention the different types of RNAs
22. What is phenylketonuria? Write two symptoms.
23. Write the chemical compounds of primordial earth.
24. Name the causative organisms of a) Typhoid b) Malaria.
25. Mention the names of cry genes of BIV.
26. Draw a neat labeled diagram of The S of anther.
27. Explain incomplete dominance with examples.
28. Describe the structure of double helix model of DANA.
29.Draw a neat labeled diagram of human sperm.
30. Explain the steps involved in rDNA technology.
31. Draw a neat labeled diagram of retro virus (HIV) life cycle.
32.Give an account of microbes used as Biofertilizers.
33. List the harmful effects caused by Alcohol/Drug abuse.
34. Explain briefly Adenylic acid.
35. Differentiate using points from brackets.
(Mouth ventrally placed, Air bladder present, Mouth is terminaly placed, Air bladder absent)
36. Differentiate between red and white muscles into columns A and B.
(Points : Large no: of mitochondria are present, Myoglobin absent, Myoglobin present, less mitochondria)
37. write the phylum in which they included.
38. NameName the types of cells present in Islets of Langer hans of pancreas.
39. Name the disorder due to the deficiency of hormone Insulin.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.