HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
1. What is meant by the term Management?
2. Why is coordination known as essence of Management?
3. Write short note on Management as a profession?
4. What is meant by Management principles?
5. Explain the principles of scientific management?
6. Explain the Features of the principles of Management?
7. Explain any six main characteristics of management?
8. Give the particulars of various stages of management?
9. What is “liberalization”? In which areas have liberalization taken place?
10. Does planning eliminate risk? Explain?
11. What do you mean by planning? Write any five advantages of planning?
12. Give the meaning of organization as structure?
13. State three advantages of Motivation? Or write four objectives of motivation?
14. Difference between monetary and non-monetary motivation?
15. Write four differences between positive motivation and negative motivation?
16. Distinguish between Delegation of Authority and Decentralization?
17. What importance of organization
18. Write four characteristics of organization
19. Distinguish between Formal and Informal Organization
20. Distinguish between divisional organization and functional organization?
21. Discuss the Importance of Communication.
22. Differentiate between Marketing and selling
23. Give meaning of the term’ Deviation’ as used in the control function of management
24. What is meant by Financial Planning?
25. State four reasons why Capital budgeting decisions are more significant and should be taken rationally?
26. What are essential elements of budget?
27. Every Manager has to take three major decisions while performing the finance function’ .Briefly explain them.
28. What is a financial market?
29. State four objectives of SEBI.
30. State four differences between primary market and secondary Market.
31. Stock exchange is the barometer of the economy” In the light of the statement, discuss the functions of the stock exchange.
32. Advertisements is necessary unnecessary and wasteful”. Do you agree with this statement? Give comments.
33. Write the difference between Advertising and Sales Promotion?
34. Who is consumer? Describe four rights of consumer?
35. Discuss the responsibilities of consumer? Also describe rights of consumers?
36. Discuss the ways and means of consumer protection in India?
37. Explain five parts of Business Letter? Explain “A business letter is the soul of business”?
38. What do you mean by globalization?
39. Write characteristics of globalization?
40. Write elements and objectives of globalization?
41. Difference between Policies and Procedure? Also discuss difference between selection and recruitment?
42. Differentiate between Time study and Motion study?
43. State any six principles formulated by Henry Fayol?
44. What do you mean by staffing? Explain importance of staffing?
45. Explain the elements of environment?
46. Write difference between branding and trade mark?
47. What do you mean by controlling? Explain any five points of importance of controlling?
48. Describe various methods of training in brief?
49. What are the qualities of good leader?
50. Question always asked to draft a letter on – supply of material, quotation for material, purchasing of parts, complain against loss of goods etc.?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.