HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- What are different ways to exit an error handler routine in VB? Explain.
- Write a short note on data mining.
- Define function with syntax in V.B. Write a function that accepts a value in Fahrenheit and converts it in to Celsius.
- What is SDLC? Explain.
- Explain the various data report designer controls of VB.
- Write a short note on Coding.
- Explain insert, update and delete command in SQL.
- Explain the oracle connectivity through ADO Data control.
- Describe the client/server model of computing.
- Explain reference data type and large object data types.
- Explain the logical operator and string operator of PL/SQL.
- Explain replicated data and reorganized data.
- Explain data encapsulation.
- Write a short note on embedded SQL statements.
- How can we drop procedure, function and package?
- Write the syntax to create procedure in PL/SQL and explain it.
- “A database transaction must be ACID”. Explain.
- Write the function of DDL statements.
- What is the purpose of Modem in network?
- What is MDI? Explain parent and child form of VB.
- Write a short note on hierarchical model.
- Name two threats to security in network. What is the role of firewall in Network Security?
- What is RDBMS? Write examples of main RDBMS system.
- Write the advantages of stored procedure in PL/SQL.
- Explain general/sub procedure with syntax.
- What is the difference between static cursor and dynamic cursor of ADO?
- Explain numeric for LOOP of PL/SQL with syntax and example.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.