HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Uttar Pradesh Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Section – A
1.What important work is the Ross institute doing?
2. What made Nitai curious about the hiding place mentioned by Jaganth?
3. What was the aim of passing Rabbit Nuisance Act?
4. In what way was the development of language a very important step in man’s progress?
5. Why did Aksionov decide to appeal to Gad alone?
6. Why did the sun become dark over Hiroshima after the bomb was dropped?
What type of physical exercise may help heart patients?
7. Why does the poet call the daffodils “jocund company”?
8. What does the poet say about a life which is full of care?
9. What is the color of the cloth, the weavers are weaving at day-break?
10. Match the words given in column ‘A’ with their meanings gives in column ‘B’ and rewrite in proper order:
|Column ‘A’||Column ‘B’|
|i) Homage||a) Devotional song|
|ii) Incredible||b) To be easily broken|
|iii) Psalm||c) Tribute|
|iv) Fragile||d) That which cannot be believed|
11. Fill in the blanks with appropriate words given in the brackets and rewrite the sentence:
i) January is —— first month of the year (a, an, the)
ii) He has —– an essay. (Write, wrote, written)
iii) God made the country —- man made the town (and, or, though)
vi) He prefers coffee —— tea. (at, for, to)
v) How —- money do you want? (Some, much, many)
12.Do as directed (any five):
i) Harry said to the lady, “what do you want?” (change the narration)
ii) She knows me. (change into passive voice)
iii) He is too tired to walk. (transform the sentence into a complex one)
vi) As soon as she heard the news, she began to weep. (use ‘no sooner — than’)
v) No other drama in Sanskrit is so good as Shukuntala. (rewrite the sentence using superlative degree)
vi) They will not excuse you. (Add a question-tag)
13. You are Jyoti residing at church compound, chinaware. Write a letter to your father requesting him to send some money for fees, uniform and books,
14. Write an essay on any one of the following topics:
i) The problem of unemployment
ii) Television –uses and abuses
iii) Wonder of science
vi) The problem of population
v) A cricket match
15. Read the following passage carefully an answer the question given below:
Florence Nightingale was boron 15th May, 1820 at Florence in Italy and her parents called her after the city where she was born. Her sole ambition was to be a nurse and so she gave up all thoughts of marriage and personal happiness. She spent years visiting every bed in the hospital to see that o patient was neglected and all were as comfortable as possible. However, hard she might have worked all day, every night she would take the lamp and move form bed to bed. “The Lady With The Lamp’ the soldiers called her that is the name by which she was known.
i) When and where was Florence Nightingale born?
ii) What was her sole ambition?
iii) Why did she give up her personal happiness?
vi) What did she do every night?
v) What did the soldiers call her?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.