HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 (JAC) HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 Inter (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.What was Civil Disobedience Movement? When was it started in India? Describe the instance which led to this ?
2. Why is an adult’s outlook on life different from that of child?
3. Why did Roger Skunk’s mother hit the Wizard?
4. Sophie and Jessie lived in the same world. Yet, they had a big difference in their attitude. Discuss.
5. From the chapter we understand that interview has its merits and demerits. Explain with examples.
6. Mr. Lamb and Derry are two opposite Characters. Write down their characteristics to show how they are different.
7. Was Evans really interested in getting any academic qualification ? give reasons for your answer
8. Discuss the issue of Untouchability as described by the writer in “we too are Human Beings”?
9. Read the following extract & answer the questions that follow :- The little old home was out with a little new shed In front at the edge of the road where the traffic sped, A Roadside stand that too pathetically pled, It would not be fair to say for a dole of bread, But for some of the money, the cash, whose flow supports The flower of cities from sinking and withering faint.
(a) Name the poem and the poet.
(b) Where was the stand situated ?
(c) Is it right that the roadside stand was set up for a dole of bread ?
(d) Find the word from the stanza which means ‘Corner’.
10. Why do the people who are running the roadside stand ‘ask for some city money ?
11. Read the following extract and answer the questions that follow :- Aunt Jennifer’s tigers prance across a screen/Bright topaz denizens of a world of green/They do not fear the men beneath the tree; They pace in sleek chivalric certainty.
(a) Name the poem and the poet.
(b) What are Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers doing ?
(c) How do they look like ?
(d) Find the word from the stanza which means ‘yellow precious stone’.
12. Do you sympathise with Aunt Jennifer ? why ?
13. What is the essence or significance of the poem ?
14. But soon put that thought away …………………. the merry children spilling out of their homes.
a) What do you mean by ‘put that thought away’ ?
b) What does ‘the merry children spilling’ suggest.
c) Why does the speaker look at the sprinting trees ?
15. List the things that cause suffering and pain.
16. Read the following extract and answer the questions that follow :-
It is in the news that all these pitiful kin . Are to be bought out and mercifully gathered in To live in villages, next to the theatre and the store, Where they won’t have to think for themselves anymore, While greedy good-doers, beneficent beasts of prey, Swarm over their lives enforcing benefits.
a) Name the poem and the poet.
b) Who are the pitiful Kin ?
c) What was the intention of the ‘greedy good-doers’ ?
17. Give a character-sketch of the peddler.
18. How did the swimming instructor ‘build a swimmer’ out of Douglas ?
19. The old man was just as generous with his confidences as with his porridge and Tobacco. The guest was informed at once that in his days of prosperity his host had been a crofter at Ramsjo Ironworks and had worked on the land. Now that he was no longer able to do day labour, it was his cow which supported him. Yes, that bossy was extraordinary. She could give milk for the creamery every day, and last month he had received all of thirty kronor in payment.
On basis of the above passage answer the questions as follows :-
(i) Who is the author of the given extract ?
(ii) From which chapter this extract has been taken out ?
(iii) Who supported the crofter ?
(iv) How much payment did he receive ?
(v) Find the word in the passage which means exceptional.
20. Usually, when school began, there was a great bustle, which could be heard out in the street, the opening and closing of desks, lessons repeated in unison, very loud, with our hands over our ears to understand better, and the teacher’s great ruler rapping on the table, But now it was all so still ! I had counted on the commotion to get to my desk without being seen; but, of course, that day everything had to be as quiet as Sunday morning.
Answer the following questions on the basis of the above passage.
1) The above passage has been taken from –
2) Name of the Author is –
3) When was a great bustle heard?
4) In the above passage I stands for –
5) That day everything was quiet like –
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.