HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- Explain the role of public expenditure as an instrument of fiscal policy.
- Explain the primary functions of money.
- Describe the features of monopoly.
- Explain the limitations of micro economics.
- Discuss diagrammatically the short run equilibrium of monopolistic firm.
- If the demand and supply function of raw cotton are Qd = 250 – 50p and Qs = 25+25p, find the equilibrium price and the equilibrium quantity demanded and supply and prove that any price other than equilibrium price leads either to excess supply or excess demand.
- Write the process of credit creation by commercial banks with the help of examples.
- What are the difficulties in the measurement of national income?
- Explain the instruments of monetary policy of RBI.
- Briefly explain the structure of balance of payment.
- Explain any five properties of indifference curves.
- Distinguish between autonomous and induced investment.
- Distinguish between firm and industry.
- Explain the laws of returns to scale with the help of table and diagram.
- Explain the purchasing power parity (PPP) theory.
- Is economics positive or normative economics-discuss.
- What are the objectives of fiscal policy?
- Describe circular flow of income in a simple economy.
- Explain the features of monopolistic competition.
- Although Macro economics has gained maximum popularity yet it is not free from limitations. Justify this statement.
- Explain the problems faced in the measurement of national income.
- Why does the demand curve slope downwards?
- What are the differences between cardinal and ordinal approaches to utility analysis?
- Explain the law of diminishing marginal utility with a schedule and diagram.
- Write a short note on market economy.
- Explain the law of demand with the help of demand schedule and demand curve.
- Briefly explain the exchange systems.
- Explain the relationship between total revenue (TR) average revenue (AR) and marginal revenue (MR) in perfect completion.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.