HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- What is lanthanide contraction? Explain their effect and uses of their alloys.
- Write any five differences between the elements of d and f block elements.
- Define solution and describe several types of solution on the basis of concentration.
- Write definition, formula and unit of specific conductivity and equivalent conductivity.
- Explain lead storage battery with labelled diagram and write chemical reaction for charging and discharging.
- Draw a labelled diagram of Daniel cell? write redox reactions takes place in Daniel cell.
- Evaluate osmotic pressure of 10% glucose solution at room temp(25C)
- “Osmotic pressure is a colligative property”. Explain it.
- Give examples of Disinfectants, antimicrobials, Antifertility and Anti histamine drugs and explain them.
- Write the name, botanical name and uses of four medicinal plants.
- H2S is a strong reducing agent as compared to H2o why?
- Write a short note on peptide bond.
- Describe the method for the preparation of acetaldehyde.
- Distinguish among primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols by victor Mayer’s method.
- Write the formula and units of specific conductivity, equivalent conductivity and molar conductivity write the effect of dilution on them.
- Draw a labelled diagram and write chemical equation of Lab. Method of lodo form from alcohol.
- Why elements of group 17 are called halogen? Explain the properties of halogen.
- Explain Bessemerization process in metalling of copper ?
- Write any four formulas and structure of oxi-acid of sulphur.
- Explain the Hoop method of purification of Aluminum with Diagram
- Give Reasons- Boiling point of PH3 is less than NH3 Why?
- Differentiate among cast iron , wrought iron and steel.
- What is Vant Hoff’s factors and write its uses
- Transition metals are good catalyst. Why?
- Write a short note on poly-peptide bond.
- Draw labelled diagram of Ostwald’s method of manufacture of Nitric acid and write the chemical reactions takes place in his process?
- Transition elements exhibit Variable Valencies. Why?
- Distinguish between rate of reaction and rate constant.
- Write two alloys of Copper with name, chemical composition and uses.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.