HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Explain the population policy of Government of India
2. Give informations about the diseases caused by addiction. Write the measures to control it.
3. Explain the common problems of adolescence.
4. Define addiction ? Explain diseases caused by addiction.
5. Write six physical and six mental development in adolescence.
6. Population explosion is a serious problem of human society explain it. What are the reason for population explosion How can it be controlled.
7. Explain the Blackman’s law of limiting factor.
8. Write the difference between C3 and C4 plants.
9. Write the main difference between photosystem-I and photosystem-II.
10. Write only main steps of glycolysis.
11. Write difference between Aerobic and Anaerobic respiration
12. Define Ecosystem and explain flow of energy.
13. What do you mean by biotic community. Write four characteristic features of any biotic community
14. Explain the process of oogenesis or spermatogenesis with line diagram.
15. Write the types and significance of Humus.
16. Write the target points of ‘Ganga Action Plan’.
17. What is soil water ? Write any three type s of soil water. Which soil water is used by the plants.
18. Explain the factors effecting the environment?
19. Write the difference between Macro elements and microelements.
20. What is chloride shift ? Explain with the help of ray diagram.
21. Explain how AIDS is transmitted.
22. What do you mean by biotic community. Write four characteristic features of any biotic community.
23. Write the deficiency symptoms of the following diseases in a tabular form.
5. Pernicious Anaemia
24. Explain the mechanism of digestion in stomach
25. Draw labelled diagram of respiratory system of human being and describe structure of lungs in brief.
26. Draw only labelled diagram of human alimentary canal.
27. Write the deficiency symptoms caused by the following given elements in plants –
28. Explain the active K+ ion transport theory of stomatal opening and closing.
29. Draw a labelled diagram of human respiratory organs.
30. Explain Primary succession and secondary succession?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.