The CBSE declared Class 10th Results 2016 on Saturday, May 28. With a pass percentage of 96.36%, girls outshone boys in the CBSE Class Xth exams results.
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declares CBSE Board Class 10th Results 2016 May 28. The pass percentage of 96.36%, girls outshone boys in the CBSE Class Xth results 2016.
- Total Students appeared 9,40,228
- Boys Pass Percentage 98.74
- Girls Pass Percentage 99.06
- Overall Pass Percentage 98.87
- Jawahar Navodyaya Vidyalayas pass percentage of 98.87 %
- Kendriya Vidyalayas pass percentage of 98.85 %.
- Independent schools pass percentage of 97.72 % +
while government schools recorded a pass percentage of 86.61 %.
According to data shared by CBSE, 85.62 percent students of Government aided schools cleared the exam.