Failed in HSC ? Revaluate or Re-appear for it

Students who have failed in the HSC examination can re-appear for it by filling a form at their respective colleges or file for revaluation

The Board will also provide a copy of the answer sheet to students if they demand as per the guidelines given by the Supreme Court in a judgement in August 2011 directing examination board to grant students access to their answer sheets. Students will have to submit an application in the prescribed format to the Board oto their schools or they can directly drop the application at the office. The format of the application can be downloaded from HSC Board website. Students will have to pay Rs 400 for a copy of an answer sheet of a single subject. 

Students can collect the copy personally by confirming their identity from the Board office or the copies can be sent to their postal address. Once the request is processed, students will get an SMS from the Board informing them the date they should come and collect the copy. We will also send them copy by post if requested. Students can only demand copies of their own anwersheets, that too only in a stipulated time period. A student should not circulate the answer sheet or provide it to the media for publication or he will face action under the Board rules.

Ask us anything about HSC