Deep love with computer, computer programme???? Here is a best career course with handsome salary…. B.C.A.
BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications is a 3 years undergraduate degree course in the field of Computer Applications. In simple terms, BCA. program has lots to do with Computer Science and programming. Students are given knowledge on topics like Programming languages, hardware and software, computer networks, World Wide Web, Database Management, Logic, Multimedia etc.
The 3 years’ duration is divided into 6 semesters, each lasting a period of 6 months. During each semester, students have to face different sets of written exams as well as practical and lab sessions.
- Must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.
- Minimum marks between 40-50% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects.
- Also, in case of some Institutes, students must also have appeared for state level entrance examination to be considered eligible to apply for the course.
BCA Program: Important Subjects:
- World Wide Web
- Data Structure
- Advanced C Language Programming
- Database Management
- Programming in C Language (Basic and Advanced)
- Object Oriented Programming using C++
- Visual Basic
- Programming using PHP
- Web Scripting and Development
- Internet Security and Cyber Laws
Best Colleges In India:
- Bangalore University
- Gujarat University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Cotton College State University
- Jai Narain Vyas University
- Jaipur National University
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
- Dr. CV raman university- Bilaspur
- Bharathiar University
Open Universities of India offering this course
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (I.G.N.O.U.)
- Lovely Professional University, Distance Education (L.P.U.D.E.)
- Sikkim Manipal University, Distance Education (S.M.U.D.E.)
- Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (S.C.D.L.)
- Software Engineer
- Associate Software Engineer
- Information Security professional
- Database Management professional
- System Administrator
- Software Architect
- Information Management professional
- Project Manager
- Software Tester
One can expect minimum of 8000/-Rs after doing the BCA course.Starting salary is low but after onwards as experiences increased your salary would also increases.You may expect up to 30k to 40k after having 2 or more years experience.