Students when you finish your 12th there are many question in your mind that what further???
Here I will help you to choose you your career after 12th. There are many courses, but today I am going to guide you for Architecture course.
B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture) after 12th commerce stream. Architecture course is the activity of designing and construction
building other physical structures .
Qualifications required for pursuing an architecture course in India:-
- The Candidates should have passed 12th with main subject as Mathematics or done diploma form a recognized institute least 55% marks in their 12th standard examination are eligible to apply for the course.
- The candidates should qualify any of the entrance examinations like All India Engineering Entrance Examination or AIEEE conducted by the Central Board of Secondary `Education (CBSE) or the National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies and Architecture.
- You will have to pass a test called NATA and then join B.Arch course. Students should have excellent drawing abilities, clarity of thought, creativity, environmental awareness, human behavior, problem solving and visual language skills, mainly drawing, painting, photography and the ability to explore and communicate ideas graphically.
- The states of Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana and West Bengal have also agreed to select students for through the new JEE. Weightage given to Class XII board marks are to be decided by the states e.g Maharashtra gives 50% weightage to Board Examinations.
- You can do B.Arch with any stream provided you have Mathematics as a subject at XII level. As per AICTE you must pass Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at XII in order to join B.Arch.
As an architect, you will also find opportunities in construction companies, Real estate firms, Municipal and urban development corporations, and even some large-scale companies involved in real estate development.
- Teaching Institutions.
- Real Estate Development Firms.
- Private Architectural Firms.
- State Housing Boards.
- Architectural Photography.
- Architectural Journalism.
- Construction Management.
Category : Architecture
Architecture is the art and science of designing buildings.
- urban planning,
- urban design, and
- landscape architecture.
Some Job Types
- Technical Architects.
- HVAC Systems Specialist.
- Plant or Facilities Engineer.
- Consulting Engineer.
- Construction Estimator.
- Construction Project Manager.
- Building Inspector.