HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Chhattisgarh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Chhattisgarh Class XII (class 12) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Explain proportional tax and progressive tax and give reasoning in support of progressive tax.
2. Who introduced the theory of maximum social profit? Explain the theory with table & diagram
3. Elaborate the theory of demand-supply of distribution with the help of diagram.
4. Make assumptions on the basis of following data –
Items Crore Rs
- 1. NDP (Net Domestic Product) 63415
- 2. Use of fixed capital 2250
- 3. Net foreign income aid (NFIA) 750
5. Write any five characteristics of National income of India.
6. Describe any five factors of the slow development of Indian National Income.
7. “INterest is the reward of waiting”. Clarify
8. Why profit is said reward of arising uncertainties? Explain in detail.
9. Write the credit landing procedure of indigenous banks (any five)
10. Elaborate the types of money expansion. (any five)
11. “INdices are like economic barometer?” Clarify.
12. What are the economic assay (test) of the theory of maximum social profit? Discuss (any four)
13. Suggest four measures for improving the status of cotton textile industry.
14. Write four problems of sugar industry.
15. Write Criticisms of ricardo’s theory land tax (Lagaan). (any four point)
16. State demerits of wages according to the work
17. Explain four functions of Reserve Bank of India
18. Write three characteristics of Macro economics.
19. State any two differences between micro and macro economics.
20. Write four functions of Share and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.