HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Chhattisgarh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Chhattisgarh Class XII (class 12) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Find the area enclosed between the curve x2 = 4y and x = 4y – 2.
2. Find the vector equation of the sphere whose diameter is AB and the coordinate of ends A and B are (2, –3, 4) and (–5, 6, –7) respectively. Also find its equation in cartesian form and find radius and centre of the sphere
3. A curve passes through the following points :
using trapezoidal rule find the area bounded by the curve x-axis and the line x = 1, x = 4.
4. In the following table height of father and son are shown. Calculate the coefficient of correlation –
5. A particle is projected upwards with a velocity of 30 m/sec. and at the same time another particle is left fall from a height of 90 m in the same vertical line. Find when and where they will meet?
6. Find the radius and centre of the sphere 5(x2 +y2 +z2 ) + 10x – 6y + 8z + 5 = 0.
7. Draw switching circuit for the Boolean function
f(x, y, z) = (x + y), (y + z)
8. A bag contains 6 black, 4 white and 5 green balls. Find the probability of drawing a Black or a green ball form it.
9. What is internet.
10. If [ B, + ,’] is Boolean Algebra and x ∈ B , then prove that x + 1 = 1.
11. Find the direction cosines of normal to the plane 2x + 6y + 8z = 5.
12. What is an assembler? Write all the types of assembler.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.