Bio Chemistry – Important Question Bank For Tamil Nadu (TN + 2 ) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Tamil Nadu exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Bio Chemistry – Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Write a note on function of phagocytosis
- Explain the concept of competitive inhibition
- Mention the specific enzyme that marks the different components of mitochondira.
- Give an account on RNA biosynthesis
- Explain the formation of epinephrine form Thyrosine.
- Describe the steps involved in TCA cycle.
- Name the factors effecting the antigenicity of an antigen
- Give the cause and symptoms of Tau Sach’s Disease.
- Describe chemiosmotic theory
- What are the characteristic features of cancer cells?
- Briefly discuss about cholesterol biosynthesis
- List the biological functions of lipids.
- Give a short note on oxidative deamination
- Write a short note on GTT
- How are fats digested?
- What is surface tension? List the biological applications of surface tension
- Write a note on various models proposed for cell membrane.
- Write the structure of ATP
- What is active site in ES complex formation?
- What is virion?
- What is the action of Renin on proteins?
- Write a short note on gastrin
- What is the difference between NADH and NADPH?
- What is Ketogenic amino acids?
- What are the major classes of diabetes mellitus?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.