Physics– Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Tamil Nadu exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Physics– Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- With the help of a functional block diagram, explain the working of a super heterodyne AM receiver.
- What is an operational amplifier? Explain its working as an inverting amplifier?
- Describe the construction and working of a Bainbridge mass spectrometer in determining the isotopic masses
- State the principle and explain J.J Thomson’s experiment in determining e/m of an electron.
- On the basis of wave theory explain total internal reflection
- Explain the principle, construction and working of a transformer. (Diagram not necessary) define its efficiency
- Obtain an expression for magnetic induction due to an infinitely long straight conductor carrying current
- What is an electrical dipole? Derive an expression for the electric field due to an electric dipole at a point along the equatorial line.
- Explain the working of a half wave diode rectifier
- Mention the merits and demerits of satellite communication
- A carbon specimen found in a cave contained a fraction of 1/8 of C14 to that present in a living system. Calculate the approximate age of the specimen
- Calculate the energy released when 1 kg of 92U235 undergoes nuclear fission. Assume, energy per fission is 200 Me V. Avogadro number is 6.023 x 10 23 . Express your answer in kilowatt hour also
- explain time dilation with an example
- Describe photoelectric cell and explain its working
- Mention any five properties of X-rays
- state and verify Faraday’s second law of electrolysis
- explain the working of Leclanche cell with a diagram
- explain the conversion of a galvanometer into an ammeter
- Obtain an expression for the energy associated with an inductor
- The plates of a parallel plate capacitor have an area of 90 cm2 each and are separated by 2.5 mm. The capacitor is charged by connecting it to a 400 V supply. How much electrostatic energy is strode by the capacitor?
- Define electric potential at a point in an electric field
- What is non polar molecule? Give any two examples
- The resistance of a in chrome wire at 0 ᴼ C is 10 Ω. If its temperature coefficient of resistance is 0.004/ᴼC, find its resistance at boiling point of water. Comment on the result.
- what is superconductivity?
- Distinguish between electric power and electric energy
- A conductor of length 50 cm carrying of current of 5 A is placed perpendicular to a magnetic field of induction 2 x 10-3 T. find the force on the conductor
- why the sky appears blue in colour?
- define specific rotation
- what are the conditions to achieve laser action?
- A capacitor of capacitance 2 µF is in an a.c circuit of frequency 1000 Hz. If the rms value of applied emf is 10 V, find the effective current flowing in the circuit.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.