We have created a 51 Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 and Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2017 ,we have created 51 Most likely question for HSC Board 2018.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Political Science Important Question Bank 2018
- Explain the ‘rights against exploitation given in constitution of India
- Distinguish between ordinary bill and amendment bill
- What are the qualifications of the post of Vice President?
- Explain writ ‘habeas corpus’.
- Write the note on women’s movement in India.
- List down the powers of governor.
- Distinguish between Vidhan Sabha and vidhan parishad.
- Discuss the source of constitution of India.
- Bharatiya kisan union
- Distinguish between High court and supreme court.
- What are the functions of governor?
- Anti-operation movement
- Elaborate the importance of powers and functions of speaker of Vidhan Sabha.
- Distinguish between Linguism and communalism
- Discuss the importance of preamble to constitution of India.
- Write a short note on Dalit panther
- Explain the nature and power of Rajya Sabha.
- Discuss the impact of globalisation on policies of India.
- Distinguish between Parliamentary form of government and presidential form of government.
- What are the Fundamental rights?
- Which provisions in the constitution of India make the central government dominant?
- What is Mandal Commission?
- State the qualification of Rajya sabha.
- Tribal movement
- Write a short note on Collective responsibility
- Distinguish between The Indian federation and the American federation
- State the two methods of formation of a federation.
- What are the benefits of socio-political movement?
- Method of amendment
- What is coalition government? Give examples.
- Write a note on shetkari sanghatana.
- Explain emergency provision in India.
- Distinguish between Mandamus & quo warranto
- What are provisions made to ensure independence of the judiciary
- Explain the role of caste in India politics.
- Write a note on Human rights movement
- Explain the jurisdiction of the High Court.
- Explain the powers and functions of the President of India
- Explain the Legislative procedure of any ordinary bill in the parliament.
- Discuss the law making procedure of the state legislature.
- Explain the ten salient feature of the Constitution of India.
- Explain the right to freedom given to Indian citizen by the constitution
- Explain the functions of Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Give an account of emergence of multiparty system in India.
- Give reason for decline of one party dominance in India.
- What are the factors contributing for the growth of regionalism in India?
- What are the responsibilities of the prime minister in the alliance government? Discuss
- Distinguish between secularism and communalism
- Write a short note on Chipkop andolan
- Write a short note on right to equality
- Write a short note on Impeachment
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Bookkeeping & Accountancy
- Organisation of Commerce
- Secretarial Practice