We have created a 51 Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 and Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2017 ,we have created 51 Most likely question for HSC Board 2018.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Secretarial Practice Important Question Bank 2018:
- Distinguish between fixed capital and working capital.
- Write a short on Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Is share certificate a bearer document? Give reasons.
- What are the legal provisions regarding declaration of dividend?
- Write a letter regarding payment of interest on debentures.
- Distinguish between shareholder and debenture holder.
- Draft a letter to depositor for renewal deposit.
- What are the features of stock exchange?
- Write a short note on Retained profits.
- State the preliminary steps in the issue of shares.
- Distinguish between transfer of shares and transmission of shares.
- What are the points to be borne in mind by the secretary while writing letters to the members?
- Draft a letter informing about allotment of shares.
- Write a short note on trade credit.
- What is the importance of Depository system?
- Distinguish between primary market and secondary market.
- Write a short note on Employee stock option scheme.
- There are no legal provisions regarding payment of dividend. Give reasons.
- Define debenture and explain the types of debentures.
- Distinguish between Interim dividend and final dividend.
- Write a short note on Statutory conditions of allotment of shares.
- Write the external factors influencing capital structure.
- What is share warrant?
- Draft a letter to depositor for renewal of deposit.
- Are the bond holders, owners of the company? Give reasons
- Distinguish between money market and capital market.
- Explain the features of shares.
- What is the importance of financial planning?
- Can convertible debentures be converted into equity shares? Give reasons.
- Define Equity shares and explain its features.
- Write a letter to a shareholder regarding payment of interest on debentures.
- Write a short note on share certificate.
- What are the methods of redemption of debentures?
- Can a private company accept deposits from public? Give reasons.
- Write a short note on Employee Stock Option Scheme (ESOS).
- Define a preference share. Explain the different types of preference shares.
- Depositors’ approval is must for renewal of deposit. State True or False with reasons.
- Write short notes on repayment of public deposits.
- Draft a letter of regret to the share applicant.
- Explain the role of company secretary in maintaining statutory books, filling forms and returns.
- Capital structure and its components
- What are the points to be borne in mind by the secretary while writing letter to the members?
- Draft a letter of forfeiture to a member of the X-Y-Z company limited, Mumbai
- Progress report v/s committee report
- Forfeiture of shares v/s surrender of shares
- Share v/s stock
- Dividend v/s interest
- Importance of SEBI
- Ploughing back of profit
- Explain the Books of Accounts to be maintained by a company and the legal requirement with respect to the same.
- Bonus shares
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Bookkeeping & Accountancy
- Organisation of Commerce
- Secretarial Practice