Now you can learn Question and answer of Secretarial Practice from your Mobile or desktop absolutely free. So bookmark this page and Happy Learning 🙂
Secretarial Practice Q & A Maharashtra HSC Board:
Chapter 1 – Business Finance.
- What is Financial Management? State its role in the organization.
- What are the objectives of financial management?
- What is the meaning of financial planning? Define the financial planning.
- State the importance of Financial Planning.
- Write a short note on: Capital Structure and its components.
- What is Fixed Capital? State factors affecting requirement of Fixed Capital.
- What is Capital Structure? What are the internal and external factors influencing Capital Structure?
- What is Working Capital? State factors affecting requirement of working capital.
Secretarial Practice – Letter – HSC Board of Maharashtra
- Letter of Allotment.
- Letter – Allotment Receipt & Allotment Slip
- Letter of Regret
- Refund Order
- Lodgement Notice to Transferor
- Lodgement Notice to Transferee
- Approval of Transfer of Shares to Transferor
- Approval of Transfer of Shares to Transferee
- Refusal of Transfer of Shares
- Notice of Dividend
- Dividend Warrant
Distinguish Between – Secretarial Practice
HSC Board – Class 12th std Difference Between – Secretarial Practice – Notes, & Distinguish Between – according to the New Textbook for HSC – Difference between, Study material, studies notes, study notes.
- Working Capital & Fixed Capital
- Share Certificate and Share warrant
- Share Holder and Debentures Holder
- Debentures and Shares
- Equity Shares and preference Share
- Borrowed & Owned Capital
- Transfer of Shares & Transmission of Shares
- Interim Dividend and Final Dividend
- Forfeiture of Shares and Surrender of Shares
- Primary Market & Secondary Market
- Money Market & Capital Market
- Allotment Letter & Regret Letter
- Owned Capital & Borrowed Capital
- Interest and Dividend
- Dematerialization and Rematerialization
- Jobber and Broker