HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- The ignorant people of the past thought that a man’s life was predetermined by fate. But scientific knowledges that we have acquired prove that far from being Fate’s creature man makes his our fate. For the life of some people there are too many obstacles and challenges. They fail to oversome them and so are not successful. Such person usually take consolation or are given consolation by saying that this was written in his fate and whatever he had done, his fate could not be otherwise. Such false consolations have their uses. Even to-day psychiatrists treat mentally ill person by such false consolation and assurances. But this can not alter the fact that a man is what he makes of himself. There has not been a single great man who become so without personal efforts. So it is true to say that man is the master of his own fate. This is to say that his character is his destiny. WRITE A SUMMARY ON THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH WITH A SUITABLE TITLE.
- The angry king ordered his guards to put his minister in prison. The minister had argued with the king on some law and order issue. One day the emperor made a visit to the prison. The minister was lost in his own world. The king told him. “I will release you on one condition. You need to bring me a horse that is neither white, nor black, nor brown, nor grey.” The minister was astonished at his demand. However, he agreed to this condition. A week later, the minister came to the palace. “Have you found the horse?”, the king asked. “Yes, my Lord,” the minister replied. “But I will show him to you only auspicious day. The king agreed. “Let me know the next auspicious day.” The minister replied, “I will show you the horse on an day, other than Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. The king burst out laughing. He was cleverly outsmarted by his minister. The minister was released and promoted to the next higher position.
(a) What was the condition between the king and the minister?
(b) Why did the king order his guards to put his minister in prison?
(c) What was the auspicious day replied by the minister?
(d) What happened to the minister at last?
- The place where things are brought and sold is called a market. The village market is very important for villagers. It fulfils the needs of several adjoining villages. It is not permanent. It is held twice or thrice a week. It is held in an open place where hundreds of people gather to buy and sell their articles. The day is a busy day for the villagers on the market day there is great activity in the villages. Small traders and businessman come to the market with their articles. The villagers also bring their own product for sale. As there are not any permanent stall for the venders. Most of them sit on the ground with their things of sale. There are rows for different articles. Articles of daily necessities are only sold there. Food grains, vegetables, seeds, clothe agriculture implements utensils and many other things of their needs are sold there. It is a meeting place for many villagers, women also participate in it. It is a boon for villagers. They sell their home made products there. They do not go to the near by towns or cities for these things of their needs. Fish and meet markets have their special attraction. WRITE A SUMMARY ON THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH WITH A SUITABLE TITLE.
- You are Satish/Sonali, the student prefect incharge of the school library. You have been asked to place an order for children’s story books (Ages 10-13 yrs). Write a letter to M.S. Book Depot Ramnagar, Bikaner placing an order for the books. Invent the necessary details.
- India is a country with diverse cultures, traditions, religious and political beliefs. To keep such a country together, to bind the people and take the nation ahead on the path of progress, democracy is the most suitable form of government. Write an article in about 150-200 words. You are Akshay/Asha a class XII student at Rosary Senior Secondary School Lucknow.
- You are Arnit/Arnika .You want to sell your car as you are planning to buy a new one. Draft a suitable advertisement to be published in the Vehicles column of a newspaper.
- Write a speech in 150-200 words to be delivered in the morning assembly on the topic, ‘Obesity among School Children’. You are Mohini I Mohit.
- With the onset of the monsoons, the mosquitoes have also arrived. Radha Saxena decides to write an article for her school magazine about the mosquito menace and the popular ways in which people protect themselves against it. Write the article in 150 – 200 words.
- You are advertising in-charge of an agency. Draft a commercial advertisement within 50 words, for a dance academy, for children between 5-18 years to be published in a local daily. Include all details of the academy.
- As the Principal ofGayatri Devi Sr. Sec. School, New Delhi, which is holding its 40th Founder’s Day Celebrations on Nov. 12th 2016, design an invitation card to be sent to parents and other invitees. The S.P. City, has agreed to be the Chief Guest on the occasion.
- You purchased some sports items from MIS Gaba Sports, Nehru Nagar, Delhi for your school. On delivery you found that some of the items are defective and need replacement. Draft a letter complaining against the defective items and request for immediate replacement. You are Rajesh Sharma, Sports in charge, Raj Public School, Muradabad.
- As a regular commuter by bus from Noida to Delhi, you have been witnessing rash driving by the bus drivers daily without an exception. Write a letter to The Editor, ‘The Times of India’ in about 120 to 150 words drawing the attention of the General.
- Manager, Delhi Transport Corporation to this problem. You are Praveen I Priya, of 15 Udyog Vihar, Noida.
- It would be an exotic moment without rush, without engines, lVe would all be together in a sudden strangeness.
a)What would be an exotic moment for the poet?
b)Explain:’ without rush without engines.’
c)Explain: •sudden strangeness.’
d)How can man experience this exotic moment?
- “Now we will count to twelve And we will all keep still. For once on the face of the Earth let’s not speak in any language, let’s stop for one second, and not move our arms so much.”
a) Name the poem and the poet.
b) How long does the poet want to stay still?
c) What does he hope to achieve by keeping quiet?
d) What does the poet mean by ‘not move our arms’ so much?
- “A flowery band to bind us to the Earth, Spite of despondence, of the inhuman dearth Of noble natures, of the gloomy days, Of all the unhealthy and o’er -darkened ways Made for our searching.”
a) Why are we despondent?
b) What removes ‘the pall from our dark spirits?
c) Explain ‘the inhuman dearth of noble natures.’
d) Name the poem and the poet.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.