HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list ofMost Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- Explain the concept of ‘deficit’ in balance of payments.
- Explain the impact of rise in exchange rate on national income.
- The value of marginal propensity to consume is 0.6 and initial income in the economy is 100 crores. Prepare a schedule showing Income, Consumption and Saving. Also show the equilibrium level of income by assuming autonomous investment of 80 crores.
- What is meant by aggregate demand? State its components
- What is meant by inflationary gap? State three measures to reduce this gap.
- Given nominal income, how can we find real income? Explain.
- Define multiplier. What is the relation between marginal propensity to consume and multiplier? Calculate the marginal propensity to consume if the value of multiplier is 4.
- Explain the role of the Reserve Bank of India as the ‘‘lender of last resort’’.
- Why does consumption curve not start from the origin?
- Explain the implications of non-price competition under oligopoly.
- State three characteristics of monopolistic competition. Which of the characteristics separates it from perfect competition and why?
- Explain the conditions of producer’s equilibrium in terms of marginal revenue and marginal cost.
- Explain the conditions of consumer’s equilibrium using Indifference Curve Analysis.
- What is meant by price ceiling? Explain its implications.
- When the price of a commodity changes from 4 per unit to 5 per unit, its market supply rises from 100 units to 120 units. Calculate the price elasticity of supply. Is supply elastic? Give reason.
- What is Indifference Curve? State three properties of indifference curves.
- Given the price of a good, how will a consumer decide as to how much quantity to buy of that good? Explain.
- Explain the central problem of ‘‘choice of technique’’.
- What is meant by inelastic demand? Compare it with perfectly inelastic demand.
- Explain the implications of Freedom of entry and exit of firms under perfect competition
- What is repo rate?
- State the characteristics of perfect competition.
- Differentiate between Gross National Product and Net National Product.
- Commercial banks cannot create credit money. Give reasons.
- What are the determinants of aggregate demand?
- Cash reserve ratio (CRR) affects the lending capacity of banks. Give reasons.
- Write explanatory note on Components of Government budget.
- Explain the output method of national income.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.