HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- How does electron gas theory explain the malleability and ductility of metals?
- D-block elements form co-ordination compounds. Give reasons.
- Many transition metals and their compounds are used as catalysts in several chemical reactions. Why?
- Explain the extraction of aluminum from purified alumina by Hall-Heroult process.
- Give any two differences between mesomeric and inductive effects
- Write the reactions that takes place during the manufacture of nitric acid by Ostwald’s process.
- Explain Reimer-Thiemann reaction with an example
- How is pure alumina obtained from Bauxite by leaching process?
- Zinc liberates hydrogen gas from dilute sulphuric acid but copper does not. Why?
- State Henry’s law and mention application of it.
- Write the monomers used for getting the following polymers.
- Mention the differences between hyophillic and hypophobic solutions.
- How do you show that ammonia acts both as a Lewis base and as a Bronsted base?
- What is reverse Osmosis? Mention two applications of it.
- Mention any three limitations of standard hydrogen electrode.
- Derive an integrated rate equation for the rate constant of a 1st order reaction.
- Calculate the packing efficiency of simple cubic crystal.
- Differentiate between mesomeric and inductive effects.
- Explain how is Hinberg’s reagent is used to distinguish the primary, secondary and tertiary amines
- Describe Ostwald-Walker method of measuring the relative lowering of vapor pressure.
- Write the Haworth’s structure for lactose.
- State Raoult’s law of relative lowering of vapor pressure. Give the mathematical form of it.
- Write the chemical reactions involved in the conversion of aniline into phenol
- Explain the mechanism of acid catalysed dehydration of ethanol to ethane.
- Explain the construction and working of standard hydrogen electrode. Give on limitation of it.
- Describe the construction and working of SHE.
- State the postulates of Werner’s theory of coordination compounds.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.