HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- What are the objects of ‘Sales promotion’?
- Explain briefly the types of financial decisions.
- Explain the advantages of good communication?
- Draw a neat diagram of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
- “Staffing is a part of Human resource management”. Give reasons.
- State any five differences between, Home trade and foreign trade
- Prepare a specimen of a ‘Demand Draft’.
- Explain the general principles of Insurance.
- Expand O.G.L.
- Explain any five Fayol’s principles of management?
- Bring out the merits and demerits of advertising.
- Explain the various steps followed in Staffing.
- Expand ‘IDBI’.
- What is a Bonded Warehouse?
- Explain briefly any five rights of consumers.
- Write the career opportunities in foreign trade.
- Explain briefly any five features of industry.
- Explain the importance of warehousing.
- Explain any ten functions of stock exchange.
- Who is a speculator? Explain the types of speculators.
- List out the various educational avenues available for commerce’s students after completing second PUC.
- State any five social responsibilities of business towards consumer.
- State any ten functions of SEBI.
- Explain the importance and limitations of planning?
- “Management is both an art and science” Justify.
- Draw a neat diagram of levels of management.
- Describe different objectives of financial management.
- Explain the principles of scientific management of F.W. Taylor.
- Draft the functional chart of the organization.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.