Biology Section II Zoology – Important Question Bank for Telangana (BIE) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Telangana Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology (Section II Zoology) – Important Questions Bank for Telangana Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Q. 1. (Very Short Answer Type)
- Explain tautonymy. Give one example.
- Define mutualism? Give one example.
- What is “nocturnal periodicity” ?
- Which parasite causes “amoebiasis” ? Name its infective stage ?
- Deferenciate between ‘undular’ and ‘pendular’ movements ?
- Define chyme and chyle ?
- Name the meninges of the mammalian nervous system from the outer most to the inner most ?
- Distinguish between ‘Humoral immunity’ and ‘Cell mediated immunity’.
- Write the functions of Leydig cells and Sertoli cells ?
- What is the principle involved in X ray radiography.
- How is acromegaly caused ?
- How many pace makers are present in the human heart ? What are they ?
- What is a paurometabolous development? Give one example.
- Name two larval forms of sponges.
- What are the prezygotic divisions in the conjugation of Vorticella ?
SECTION – B
Q.2. (Short Answer Type)
16. In your view what motivates youngsters to take to alcohol or drugs and how can this be avoided?
17. What are the unique features cephalopods that distinguish them from other molluscs ?
18. Explain the process of digestion in the stomach.
19. Differentiate symbiosis and commensalism giving one suitable example for each ?
20. Mention the general characters of Holothuroidea
21. What are the bio-chemical changes that occur in a muscle during contraction.
22. Name the types of pseudopodia in protozoa with suitable examples ?
23. Mention the general characters of the class Amphibia
24. Draw a labelled diagram of digestive system of cockroach ?
25. Drones have grand father but no father – Explain.
26. What are “Acid rains” ? Explain their effect on Environment ?
27. Write functions of blood ?
28. Give an account of flagellar locomotion.
29. Draw a neat labeled diagram of a multipolar neuron.
30. Give an account of Haversian system of a compact bone.
31. Write a brief note on different types of immunities ?
32. How does Hardy Weinberg principle explain equilibrium of allelic frequency ?
33. What is the importance of MRI in diagnostic imaging ?
34. Draw a diagram of internal structure of testis.
35. Write a brief note on Morphological Evidences in favour of organic evolution?
Q. 3. (Long Answer Type)
36. Describe the female reproductive system with the help of a labelled diagram ?
37. Describe the determination of sex by Genetic Balance theory of Bridges in Drosophila.
38. How does human heart function to pump blood to the body parts ?
39. Describe the mosquito phase of a the life history of Plasmodium vivax.
40. Describe the digestive system of Periplaneta Americana. Add a note on physiology of digestion.
41. Give an account of the flow of energy in an ecosystem.
42. Describe the blood vascular system in pheritima with a labelled diagram ?
43. Define pollution ? Give a detailed account of Air pollution and write any two controlling measures ?
44. The name of Ross is associated with a human disease and the Anopheles mosquito. Name the disease and describe the roll of mosquito in the parasites life cycle.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.