Biology– Important Questions Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Madhya Pradesh exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology– Important Questions Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Name the pink pigment found in the root nodules of leguminous plant ?
- The process, which arises from the cyton is known as ?
- In which book the list of extinct plants and animals are mentioned.
- What is the botanical name of neem ?
- Which scientist invented the vaccine of small pox ?
- Which type of water absorbed by the plant from the soil ?
- Name the smallest bone of the human ear ?
- Where is Kanha National Park?
- By which plant Bio fuel is obtained ?
- Write the full form of HIV ?
- Write the name of two hormones secreted by the pituitary gland ?
- Write the position and function of rods in human eye.
- Explain the hyper calcimine disease in human beings ?
- Write any two functions of the spinal cord ?
- Explain the conjugation reproduction in paramecium
- Draw only labelled diagram of structure of human sperm.
- Explain the regeneration process in Hydra.
- Explain the gliding and cuttle fish type of movement in Hydra with diagram.
- Write the significance of excretion in animals.
- Write difference between Tendon and Ligament.
- Write two importance of Aunix in plants.
- Explain Medicinal importance of animals with four examples.
- Write three features in human having disorder developed due to 44+X chromosomes
- Write the differences between active and passive absorption of water
- Explain the ball and socket joint with examples.
- Write any four difference between Tendon and Ligament.
- Write any four differences between self pollination and cross pollination.
- What is chloride shift ? Explain with the help of ray diagram
- Draw a labelled diagram of human respiratory organs.
- Explain the factors effecting the environment?
- Write the types and significance of Humus.
- Explain the common problems of adolescence.
- Explain the population policy of India Government ?
- Write the difference between C3 and C4 plants.
- Explain the process of oogenesis or spermatogenesis with line diagram.
- Define addiction ? Explain diseases caused by addiction
- Write the difference between Pigment system-I and Pigment system-II
- Write difference between Aerobic and Anaerobic respiration
- Write the measures to control population growth
- Explain the inheritance of Hemophilia when a hemophiliacs woman is married with normal man with the help of diagram
- What is Gene mutation? what are the causes of Gene mutations? Explain
- Write the names of hormones secreted by anterior Lobe of Pituitary gland with their functions
- Write the deficiency symptoms caused by the following given elements in plants –1. Zn2. Mo3. Mg4. K
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.