HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
1. How to convert MDI view to SDI view?
2. Differentiate SDI and MDI?
3. What do you mean by DBMS? What is RDBMS?
4. Explain relational model with properties and examples?
5. Describe properties of a database?
6. What is normalization? How many types of normalization are there? Define each of them?
7. What do you mean by SQL? Differentiate SQL and PL/SQL?
8. How many types of models are there? Explain Hierarchical and Network model?
9. Define entity set and attributes?
10. What is Attribute? Explain various types of attributes?
11. Explain global and local variables?
12. Explain Do-until and Do-while loop with syntax in VB?
13. Explain For-Next loop with syntax in VB?
14. “A database transaction must be ACID”. EXPLAIN?
15. Explain trigger with syntax?
16. What do you mean by trigger? Describe in brief all types of Trigger?
17. Describe the client/server model of computing?
18. Write short notes on Data mining and Data Warehouse?
19. Explain Data Dictionary and Data Encapsulation?
20. What do you mean by Embedded SQL statements?
21. What is SDLC? Explain?
22. Describe all properties of data control in VB?
23. Explain all data control methods?
24. Explain ADO command object and ADO record set object with syntax in VB?
25. Explain Input box function and MSG box function?
26. What is user interface?
27. Describe TCP/IP protocol and Data Encapsulation in Data Network?
28. Write the syntax to create procedure in PL/SQL and explain it?
29. Write difference between static cursor and dynamic cursor of ADO?
30. Describe all types of errors in VB?
31. Differentiate CHAR and VARCHAR2 in PL/SQL?
32. Explain DML statements with an example?
33. Explain transaction control statements with example?
34. Define SQL cursor and explain the important attributes of cursor?
35. Explain implicit cursor and explicit cursor with example?
36. What is subroutine in VB? Write advantages of creating subroutines?
37. Explain DBCOMBO and DBLIST?
38. What is stored procedure? Write the syntax to create stored procedure?
39. Differentiate between by Ref and by Val?
40. Explain select-case statement with syntax and example in VB?
41. Explain %TYPE and %ROWTYPE attributes with examples?
42. Explain SDI in VB (Visual Basic)?
43. Write the extension of standard and form module?
44. What do you mean by ER- model (Entity Relationship)?
45. Explain LCASE and UCASE functions with examples?
46. Explain scalar and composite data type of PL/SQL?
47. Explain SAVEPOINT and COMMIT?
48. Explain INSERT, ALTER, CREATE TABLE, DROP TABLE, UPDATE and DELETE Commands of SQL?
49. Differentiate between DROP, DELETE and TRUNCATE commands?
50. Programs based on VB like average of numbers, sum of numbers, sum up to , conversion of degree Fahrenheit into degree Celsius etc.?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.