HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- What are the conditions to achieve laser action?
- What are the applications of CRO?
- Why the sky appears blue in colour?
- Describe J.J.Thomson’s method for determining the specific charge of an electron.
- Distinguish between electric power and electric energy
- Describe photoelectric cell and explain its working
- What is eddy current? How will you reduce the eddy current?
- What is an operational amplifier? Explain its working as an inverting amplifier?
- Obtain an expression for the current in an AC circuit containing a pure inductance only. Find the phase relationship between voltage and current. Draw the necessary graph.
- According to Bohr’s hypothesis calculate the de-Broglie wavelength of electron in n=1 in hydrogen atom. Compare the wavelength to its circumference of circular orbit.
- On the basis of wave theory, explain total internal reflection. Write the conditions for total internal reflection to take place.
- What is an electrical dipole? Derive an expression for the electric field due to an electric dipole at a point along the equatorial line.
- What is a nuclear reactor? Explain the functions of moderator, control rods and neutron reflector. Also mention two uses of a nuclear reactor.
- Draw the block diagram of Amplitude modulated transmitter.
- On the basis of wave theory explain total internal reflection
- State and explain Kirchhoff’s voltage law for electrical networks.
- Obtain an expression for magnetic induction due to an infinitely long straight conductor carrying current.
- What is rectification? Explain the bridge rectifier
- Mention any five properties of X-rays
- Write the properties of beta rays.
- State De-Morgan’s theorems.
- What is superconductivity?
- Write the merits of satellite communication.
- explain the conversion of a galvanometer into an ammeter
- Explain the working of Leclanche cell with a diagram
- Write the properties of canal rays.
- state and verify Faraday’s second law of electrolysis
- Explain the principle, construction and working of Geiger-Muller counter.
- Write the laws of photoelectric emission
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.