HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Rajasthan class 12 (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Rajasthan class 12th (XII) (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.What is extrinsic semiconductor? How many types of these are? Write their names. Explain the processes which are occurred during the formation of a P-N junction.
2. What is rectification? Draw the circuit diagram of half wave rectifier and explain its working. Show the input ac voltage and output voltage waveforms from the rectifier circuit
3. Determine the electric field produced at a P-N junction when width of depletion layer is 1 micrometer and barrier potential is 0.7 volt.
4. What is interference? Derive the conditions to obtain constructive and destructive interferences
5. If a white light source is used in place of monochromatic source of light in young’s double slit experiment then what will be the effect on interference fringes.
6. Describe the construction of a compound microscope. Derive an expression for its total magnification. Draw a ray diagram for the formation of image by a compound microscope
7. Write the definition of electrical potential. Calculate the electric potential due to a point charge Q at a distance r form it. Draw a graph between potential V and distance r for a point charge Q.
8. Write Gauss’s law. Determine the electric field at the points which are situated outside and inside of a uniformly charged thin spherical shell. Draw necessary diagrams of Gaussian surfaces.
9. Establish different relations between magnetization M. magnetic intensity H, magnetic susceptibility X and relative magnetic permeability μr. Define the magnetic susceptibility Xs.
10. Determine the force acting between two parallel current carrying conductor wires. Write theoretical definition of ampere on this basis.
11. Why reflecting telescope is superior in comparison to refracting telescope? Write two reasons.
Magnifying power of a telescope is 8. When it is adjusted for parallel rays the distance between eyepiece and objective lens is 18cm. determine the focal length of both the lenses.
12. Write Kirchhoff’s first rule. A battery of 10 V and negligible internal resistance is connected to the diagonally opposite corners of a cubical network consisting of 12 resistors each of resistance 2Ω. Determine the equivalent resistance of the network
13. Write definitions
- i) Transducer
- ii) Modulation
14. Explain sky wave propagation by making a diagram
15. Write two drawbacks of Rutherford’s atomic model
16. Write the statement of Bohr’s Second postulate of quantization. Determine the wavelength of first spectral line in the Lyman series of the hydrogen spectrum. [Rydberg constant R = 1.097 x 107m-1]
17. What is stopping voltage (or cut voltage)? Plot a graph of variation of photoelectric current with collector plate potential for two incident radiations of same frequency and different intensities.
18. A reflected light becomes completely polarized when corresponding incident angle is 60˚. When light is incident on the substance. Determine the velocity of refracted ray in the medium.
19. The threshold frequency for cesium metal is 5. 16 x 1014 Hz. Determine its work function in e V.
20. What is displacement current? Obtain an expression of displacement current for a charged capacitor. Write Ampere-Maxwell’s law.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.