HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Odisha + 2 Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Odisha plus 2 class 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.With a neat circuit diagram, explain the working of a full-wave rectifier. Write the expression for its efficiency
2. State Biot-Savart law. Derive an expression for the magnetic field produced due to a current-carrying straight conductor of infinite length at a perpendicular distance r from it.
3. (A) State and explain Ohm’s law.
(B) Draw a neat circuit diagram when n cells each of e.m.f. e and internal resistance r are connected in parallel and the combination is connected to an external resistance R. Obtain an expression for the current in the circuit and deduce the condition for maximum current
4. Using Bohr’s theory of hydrogen atom, prove that the total energy of the electron in the nth stationary orbit varies inversely as n 2 . Hence calculate the ground state energy. [Given that me = 9.11×10-31 kg, h = 6.63 x10-34J s and Ɛ o = 8- 85 x10 -12 C2 N-1 m-2]
5. Deduce an expression for the fringe width in Young’s double-slit experiment. How does the fringe width depend on the distance between the source and the slits?
6. A plane mirror and a convex mirror are placed at 30 cm and 40 cm respectively in front of an object such that the images formed by both the mirrors coincide. Calculate the focal length of the convex mirror.
7. Draw the binding energy curve for nuclei and explain nuclear stability.
8. An a.c. circuit contains a source of instantaneous e.m.f. E = Eo sin cot and a capacitor of capacitance C. Derive an expression for the instantaneous current in it.
9. Write three distinguishing properties of diamagnetic and paramagnetic substances
10. Prove that the energy stored in a capacitor of capacitance C charged to a potential difference V is 1/2 cv2.
11. State Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. Write its mathematical form
12. Find the expression for the capacitance of an isolated spherical conductor of radius r.
13. The potential gradient at a point due to a 2 N/C charge is – 2 Calculate the distance of the point from the charge
14. “A transformer works with a.c. but not with d.c.” Explain
15. Calculate the current drawn by a 1.5 kW electric heater from 220 V line and find its resistance.
16. A copper wire and an aluminium wire of the same diameter have their lengths in the ratio 1 : 2 and their resistivities in the ratio 5 : 9. Compare their resistances.
17. The image of an.extended object kept in front of a lens is found to be virtual, erect and diminished. What is the type of the lens? Draw a neat ray diagram of the image formation by the said lens.
18. Explain what is matter-wave duality. Write the expression for the wavelength of matter waves and name the symbols used.
19. An electron is made to move from east to west with a speed of 10 -8 m/s in a uniform magnetic field of 10 -4T. If the direction of the magnetic field is from south to north, calculate the magnitude and direction of the magnetic force on the electron.
20. A copper wire of uniform area of cross-section of 1.54 x10 -6 m2 carries a current of 3.08 A. Calculate the electric field inside the wire if the resistivity of copper is 1.724X10-8 Ω m.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.