Maharashtra HSC Board – March 2014 Previous Year Paper of Organisation of Commerce & Management.
1. A sole trading concern ensures __________ business secrecy.
2. An electronic facility of transferring funds through the internet is called __________ transfer.
b. net banking
3. Business organization is a part of _______
4. ______ is the President of State Commission.
a. The District Court Judge
b. The Supreme Court Judge
c. The High Court Judge
5. According to the principle of ________ all employees should be given fair treatment.
B. Match the correct pairs: 
C. Write a word or a phrase or a term which can substitute each one of the following statements: 
1. The business organisation which has minimum ten members.
2. The type of warehouse where early perishable goods are stored.
3. An activity motivated by profit.
4. Father of scientific management.
5. A function where right people are given right jobs.
Q2. Distinguish between the following (Any Three) 
1. Sole trading concern and Partnership firm
2. Road transport and Rail transport
3. Private company and Public Company
4. State commission and National Commission
5. Planning and Controlling.
Q3. Write short notes on Any Three of the following: 
1. Types of partners.
2. Advantages of outsourcing.
3. Rights of consumers.
4. Importance of principles of management.
5. Importance of directing.
Q4. State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False. (Any Three) 
1. The main purpose of a cooperative organisation is to earn profit.
2. Transport is useful in raising standard of living.
3. It is easy to set up e – business as compared to traditional business.
4. Management should avoid workers’ participation while making decisions.
5. Coordination is needed at all the levels of management.
Q5. Attempt the following. (Any two) 
1. State social responsibilities of business towards government.
2. State the importance of consumer protection.
3. State any ‘five principles’ of management given by Henry Fayol.
4. Sate the characteristics of an ‘entrepreneur’
Q6. Define ‘joint stock company’. Explain its merits and demerits. 
Define ‘insurance’. Explain the various principles of insurance.
Q. 1 Fill in the blanks
- Net Banking
- The High Court Judge
Q. 1. B. Match the column
- A. 6
- B. 5
- C. 7
- D. 8
- E. 10
Q. 1. C. Write a word or a phrase or a term
- co-operative society
- Cold Storage.
- F.W Taylor
Q. 4 . True or False