HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- solve by logarithmic differentiation.
- Find the determinants of .
- A bag contains 5 red marbles and 3 black marbles. Three marbles are drawn one by one without replacement. What is the probability that at least on of the three marbles drawn be black, if the first marble is red?
- Is the function f defined by f(x)= continuous at x=0 or x=1 or x=2 ?
- If P(A)=0.8, P(B)=0.5 and P(B/A)=0.4. Find (i) P(A intersection B). (ii) P(A given B). (iii)P(A union B).
- If Z= then find the value of 3Z+Z+8I.
- Maximize Z= -x+2y, subject to the constraints: x>2, x+y>5 ,y>0
- Differentiate the function with respect to
- Explain why the experiment of tossing a coin three times is said to have a binomial distribution.
- Write a unit vector perpendicular to both the vectors and
- In a dice game, a player pays a stake of Re.1 for each throw of a die. She receives Rs.5 if the die shows a 3 , Rs.2 if the die shows a 1 or 6 and nothing otherwise. What is the player’s expected profit per throw over a long series of throws?
- Find the inverse of
- A green and a blue dice are rolled. Find the conditional probability of obtaining a sum greater than 5, given that the blue die resulted in a 2.
- Find the area of the region bounded by y^2=9x, x=2, x=4 and the y-axis in the first quadrant.
- If x +y = , then write the value of y.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.