Mathematics – Important Question Bank for ( JAC ) Jharkhand HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Jharkhand Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Mathematics– Important Questions Bank for Jharkhand Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1.A manufacturing company makes two models A and B of product. Each piece of model A requires 9 labour hours for fabricating and 1 labour hour for finishing. Each piece of model B requires 12 labour hours for fabricating and 3 labour hours for finishing. For fabricating and finishing the maximum labour hours are available 180 and 30 respectively. The company makes a profit of Rs. 8000 on each piece of model A and Rs. 12000 on each piece of model B. How many pieces of model A and B should be manufactured per week to realise a maximum profit? What is the maximum profit per week?
2. A dietician wishes to mix together two kind of foods X and Y in such a way that the mixture contains at least 10 units of vitamine A, 12 units of vitamin B and 8 units of vitamin C. The vitamin contents of one kg food is given below :-
3. One kg of food X costs Rs. 16 and one kg of food Y costs Rs. 20. Find the least cost of the mixture which will produce the required diet.
4. Find the equation of the plane passing through there points (1,1,0),(1,2,1) and ( 2,2, 1)
5. Find the co-ordinates of the point where the line through (3, 4, 5) and (2, 3, 1) − crosses the plane
2x + y + z = 7
6. Using matrics solve the following system of equations ;
3x – 2y + 3z = 8, 2x + y – z = 1, 4x – 3y + 2z = 4.
7. Find the area of the region enclosed by the parabola x2 = y, st line y = x = + 2 and x – axis.
8. Two Cards are drawn simultaneously from a well-Shuffled pack of 52 Cards. Find the mean and variance of the number of aces.
9. Find the direction ratios of the straight line joining A (5,-3,8) and B (2,-1,4).
10. Find the angle between the straight lines whose direction ratios are 1,2,-1 and 1,2,-2.
11. Write the equation of the xy plane.
12. Find the distance of the point (1,-2,1) from the plane 3x-y+z = 4.
13. Find the angle between the planes. X+y+2z=6 and 2x-y+z =9
14. Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes 3x-2y+z = 5 and x-y+2z = 3 and containing the point (1,2,3).
15. Fine the direction ratios of the normal to the plane 3x-7y+8z =11
16. Find the point on the curve y = x2 – 4x + 5 , where the tangent is parallel to x – axis
17. For given Parabola y = x ( x− 2)2 , find
- Slope of the chord joining two points (2,0) and (4,4).
- Value of x, when slope of the tangent = slope of the chord
- Equation of the tangent at the obtained point
18. The radius of a circle is increases uniformly at the rate of 3 cm./sec. Find the rate of increase in area of the circle when its radius is 10 cm.
19. Solve the differential equation
(x2 + xy)dy = (x2 + y2)dx
20. In a bolt factory, three machinist A,B and C manufacture 25 % , 35 % and 40 % of the total production respectively. Of their respective outputs 5% , 4% and 2% are defective
(i) A bolt is drown at random. Find the probability that it is produced by machine A.
(ii) A bolt is drown at random. Find the probability that it is produced by machine C.
(iii) Find the probability of drawing a defective bolt, given that its is produced by machine A
(iv) Find the probability of drawing a defective bolt, given that its is produced by machine B.
(v) Find the probability of drawing a defective bolt, given that its is produced by machine C.
(vi) A bolt is drown at random and its is found to be defective. Find the probability that it was manufactured by machine A
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions