HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Bihar Math question:
- Differentiate the function with respect to x ()
- Maximize Z= -x+2y, subject to the constraints: x>2, x+y>5 ,y>0
- Find the determinants of
- Is the function f defined by f(x)= continuous at x=0 or x=1 or x=2 ?
- A box of oranges is inspected by examining three randomly selected oranges drawn without replacement. If all the three oranges are good, the box is approved for sale, otherwise , it is rejected. Find the probability that a box containing 15 oranges out of which 12 are good and 3 are bad ones will be approved for sale.
- Find the inverse of
- Derive the condition for the co planarity of two lines in space both in the vector form and Cartesian form.
- Is h(x) = (5×2 + 7x + 2) / x3 + x2 + x + 3 a continuity function?
- In a dice game, a player pays a stake of Re.1 for each throw of a die. She receives Rs.5 if the die shows a 3 , Rs.2 if the die shows a 1 or 6 and nothing otherwise. What is the player’s expected profit per throw over a long series of throws?
- Evaluate .
- Find the Cartesian and vector equation of the line that passes through the points (3,-2,-5) and (3,-2,6).
- solve by product rule
- If P(A)=0.8, P(B)=0.5 and P(B/A)=0.4. Find (i) P(A intersection B). (ii) P(A given B). (iii)P(A union B).
- A black and a red dice are rolled. Find the conditional probability of obtaining a sum greater than 9, given that the black die resulted in a 3.
- Differentiate with respect to y = (5x – 3) ^ x
- Find all the points of discontinuity of f, where f is defined by
- Solve the following system of equations by matrix method,
3x-2y+3z=8 ; 2x+y-z=1 and 4x-3y+2z=4.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.