HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Odisha + 2 Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Odisha plus 2 class 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1. Solve the following system of equations by the matrix inversion method :
x+ y+ z = 4
2x— y + 3z = 1
3x + 2y — z = 1
2. Find the equation of the sphere inscribed in a tetrahedron whose faces are
x = 0, y = 0, z 0 and 2x + 2y + z = 1.
3. Solve the following LPP :
Maximize : Z = 20x +10y
subject to : x + 2 y ≤ 40
3x+ y ≥30
4x + 3y ≥ 60
x, y ≥ 0
4. wo balls are drawn from a bag containing 6 red and 4 yellow balls. Find the probability that at least one of the balls is yellow.
5. Find the number of ways in which 5 non distinguishable balls can be put into 4 boxes placed in a row.
6. A person draws three cards at random one after another from a pack of 52 cards. Find the probability that all these cards are spades.
7. If A and B are square matrices of same order then show by means of an example that AB = BA in general.
8. State the fundamental principle of counting and using it find out the solution of the following problem : Five cities A, B, C, D, E are connected with each other by straight roads. What is the number of such roads ?
9. Without using the equation of- a straight line find the co-ordinates of the foot of the perpendicular drawn from the point (1, 1, 1) on the line joining the points (1, 4, 6) and (5, 4, 4).
10. Find the differential equation whose general solution is ax2 + by = 1, where a and b are arbitrary constants.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.