While the admission process will be conducted at the respective colleges, the applicants will have to attach a copy of their online registration form while applying for colleges. The pre-admission registration allows each student to apply to more than one college and for more than one course.
Steps to Register Online:
- Visit http://www.mu.ac.in
- Click on link saying “Pre-admission Online Registration” which will direct you to mum.net.in. (This link will be activated from June 14, 2016 only)
- Register by provide all your basic information.
- You will be sent username & Password on the registered email ID & Mobile number.
- Login with the username and password to fill the application form. Upload your photo and scanned signature.
- Select the first year course and affiliate colleges courses. You can apply for various courses in multiple colleges.
- Take a printout of Online Register Form.
- Submit Online Register Form along with other required documents to various colleges.
- Sale of admission forms in colleges : May 26th to June 14th, 2016
- Online pre-admission registration on the university portal : June 14th to June 21st, 2016
- In-house and minority quota admission (pre-admission registration is necessary for admission under these quotas): June 7th to June 21st, 2016
- Submission of admission forms along with the copy of the pre-registration form: June 18th to June 22nd, 2016
- First merit list out : June 22nd, 2016
- Verification of documents and payments of fees + second merit list out : June 23rd to June 24th, 2016
- Verification of documents and payments of fees + final merit list out : June 25th to June 27th, 2016
- Verification of documents and payments of fees : June 28th to June 29th, 2016
University of Mumbai Helpline Nos: 9769199421, 9769449644