HSC result are out and students have to now decide their next step for better future. The pre-admission registration process will begin from 14th June until 21st June 2016. Mumbai University affiliated degree college in the city will have to register themselves on the university portal.
While the admission process will be conducted at the respective colleges, the applicants will have to attach a copy of their online registration form while applying for colleges. The pre-admission registration allows each student to apply to more than one college and for more than one course.
Steps to Register Online:
- Visit http://www.mu.ac.in
- Click on link saying “Pre-admission Online Registration” which will direct you to mum.net.in. (This link will be activated from June 14, 2016 only)
- Register by provide all your basic information.
- You will be sent username & Password on the registered email ID & Mobile number.
- Login with the username and password to fill the application form. Upload your photo and scanned signature.
- Select the first year course and affiliate colleges courses. You can apply for various courses in multiple colleges.
- Take a printout of Online Register Form.
- Submit Online Register Form along with other required documents to various colleges.
- Sale of admission forms in colleges : May 26th to June 14th, 2016
- Online pre-admission registration on the university portal : June 14th to June 21st, 2016
- In-house and minority quota admission (pre-admission registration is necessary for admission under these quotas): June 7th to June 21st, 2016
- Submission of admission forms along with the copy of the pre-registration form: June 18th to June 22nd, 2016
- First merit list out : June 22nd, 2016
- Verification of documents and payments of fees + second merit list out : June 23rd to June 24th, 2016
- Verification of documents and payments of fees + final merit list out : June 25th to June 27th, 2016
- Verification of documents and payments of fees : June 28th to June 29th, 2016
University of Mumbai Helpline Nos: 9769199421, 9769449644