HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- Write four objectives of Project Appraisal.
- What is preference share?
- Mention any three factors affecting the working capital requirement.
- Write any four objectives of identification of business opportunities?
- What is Break-even analysis? How it is calculated?
- Define Quality control? What are its principles?
- What is the role of an entrepreneur in the mobilisation of resources?
- What main points should be taken care of while formulation of project report by an entrepreneur?
- Describe the nature of planning
- What is meaning of cost? How does costs are determined?
- Explain the types of growth strategies.
- Describe four characteristics of a good packaging.
- Write four salient features of the project.
- What is profit planning and expenses control?
- Write objectives of advertising.
- Discuss the requisite of successful enterprise.
- Explain the limitation of planning.
- Explain the factors affecting identification of business opportunities
- Discuss the different types of production technology.
- What is importance of “No objection certificate (NOC)? How does it differ from preliminary report?
- Why feasibility study is needed and how it is done?
- Discuss the objection of marketing.
- Discuss the limitation of Ratio Analysis.
- Discuss factors involved in demand forecasting
- Which is meant by Advertising? Explain in brief the characteristics of advertising.
- Discuss financial management?
- Discuss importance or advantage or needs of working capital.
- What essential factors should be considered by an entrepreneur before setting up of new enterprises?
- What is the relationship between opportunities and Entrepreneurship?
- Describe the responsibility of the society towards an entrepreneur.
- Discuss the functions of Management.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.