HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board (+2) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- Money can be paid back but time can never be regained. Time is the most valuable thing in the world. Time that is lost is lost forever. Anything can wait but time does not wait for anyone. So, we must try to make the best use of time. If we utilise time in a proper way, we can get success in all walks of life. A student who uses his time well fares well at the examination. Time is more important than money. If the train runs late, thousand of passengers waste their time. If time is wasted, all the plans and projects get delayed and the nation has to suffer. We after hear the phrase ‘Indian time’. We should hang our head in shame because even hours have to no meaning for us. Let us understand the value of time and get what we really deserve. In fact, time is money.WRITE A SUMMARY ON THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH WITH A SUITABLE TITLE.
- Read the carefully the passage given below and answer the questions that follow:
The angry king ordered his guards to put his minister in prison. The minister had argued with the king on some law and order issue. One day the emperor made a visit to the prison. The minister was lost in his own world. The king told him. “I will release you on one condition. You need to bring me a horse that is neither white, nor black, nor brown, nor grey.” The minister was astonished at his demand. However, he agreed to this condition. A week later, the minister came to the palace. “Have you found the horse?”, the king asked. “Yes, my Lord,” the minister replied. “But I will show him to you only auspicious day. The king agreed. “Let me know the next auspicious day.” The minister replied, “I will show you the horse on an day, other than Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. The king burst out laughing. He was cleverly outsmarted by his minister. The minister was released and promoted to the next higher position.
(a) What was the condition between the king and the minister?
(b) Why did the king order his guards to put his minister in prison?
(c) What was the auspicious day replied by the minister?
(d) What happened to the minister at last?
- K International School is looking for a receptionist for the school. Write an advertisement on behalf of the adminstrative officer in the classified columns of the local newspaper giving necessary details. Draft the advertisement in not more than 50 words
- Suman/Suresh has cleared the Pre-Medical Pre-Dental entrance examination. The family is elated at the achievement and they decide to have a get-together for all friends. Draft an informal invitation for the get-together.
- You are Shekhar/Tripta a student of A.P Public School. Principals of two schools from Pakistan visited your school as part of a cultural exchange programme. Students of the school put up a cultural show in their honour. Write a report about it for your school magazine. (100-125 words)
- As you were driving back home from work you were witness to an accident between a Maruti car and a truck. The driver of the car was seriously injured. There was confusion and chaos prevailing on the road. Describe the scene in about 100 to 125 words. You are Sameer/Samiksha.
- You are Nitin/Natasha a student of Class XII at K.P.N. Public School Faridabad. The student is required to cope with lot of pressure in today’s competitive environment. Write a letter to the editor of a national daily highlighting the increasing stress faced by students and suggest ways to combat the same.
- You are Suresh/Smita. You come across the following advertisement in a national daily. You consider yourself suitable and eligible for the post. Write an application in response to the advertisement.
- Some colleges conduct entrance test for admission to under-graduate courses like English (Hons.) and Journalism (Hons.). Do you think that the entrance test is the right method of selecting students? Write an article in about 150-200 words. You are Rohan/Rachita, a student of class XII at A.P. International School Agra.
- Computer games and video games have become popular with children today. As a result outdoor games seem to have no place in their life anymore. You are Satish/Sakshi. You had the opportunity of playing Hide-n-Seek when you visited your cousins in a small town. You decide to write an article on your experiences about the joys of playing outdoor games for the school magazine. Write the article in 150-200 words.
- You are the President of your school theatre club. Your club is organizing a play The Miser to help the victims of earthquake. Design a poster informing the students about this play. Invent necessary details.
- The students’ council of your school has organized an excursion to Goa for students of class XII during the Autumn Break. As President of the council, write a notice in not more than fifty words informing the students about this excursion. Sign yourself as Ravi / Raveena.
- You are Rahul, the Headboy of Creative Public School, Delhi. Recently your school hosted the Regional Level CBSE Science Exibition. Write a report of this event for your school newsletter in about 125 words.
- Find even the ivory needle hard to pull. The massive weight of uncle’s wedding band Sits heavily upon Aunt Jennifer’s hand.
(a) Why were Aunt Jennifer’s fingers fluttering?
(b) What is suggested by the image the massive weight of uncle’s wedding band
(c) Why did Aunt Jennifer create animals which were so different from her own character?
- And yet, for these Children, these windows, not this map, their world, Where all their future’s painted with a fog, A narrow street sealed in with a lead sky Far far from rivers, capes and stars of words.
(a) What does the map on the wall signify?
(b) Who are these children? What is their world like?
(c) What kind of future does the poet foresee for them?
- Those who prepare green wars, wars with gas, wars with fire, Victory with no survivors, would put on clean clothes And walk about with their brothers in the shade, doing nothing.
- Who are ‘ those ‘ in line 1?
- What are ‘green wars’?
- Explain: ‘ victory with no survivors’.
- Which figure of speech is used in the above stanza?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.