Economics– Important Questions Bank for Punjab Board HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Punjab board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Economics– Important Questions Bank for Punjab board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
(Semester-II Economics (Humanities Group) )
- What is meant by Producer’s equilibrium? Explain with the help of MC and MR.
- What is total revenue, average revenue, and marginal revenue? Explain relationship among these.
- What is the relationship between Average Cost and Marginal Cost? Explain with the help of suitable diagram
- Explain the law of supply with the help of a a supply schedule and supply Curve?
- Perfect competition is no competition. How?
- How is price affected by increase in supply and decrease in demand.
- Explain the relationship between marginal cost and average variable cost with the help of a diagram
- When price of a commodity increases from Rs 5 to Rs 6 per unit its quantity supplied rises from 400 units to 500 units. Calculate its price elasticity of supply.
- Why does law of diminishing returns apply mostly to agricultural sector?
- Define Producer’s equilibrium.
- Part B
11. When is gross domestic product of an economy equal to its gross national product?
12. In an economy the marginal propensity to consume 0.8. Investment is increased by Rs. 500 crore. Calculate the total increase in income and consumption expenditure?
13. Explain secondary functions of money?
14. Define commercial bank and explain its features?
15. Distinguish between direct taxes and indirect taxes.
16. Explain the various credit contral measures adopted by the central bank
17. Define money, explain its various function?
18. From the following data find out gross national product at market price:
I. Gross capital formation 15000
II. Gross final consumption expenditure 1200
III. Private final consumption expenditure 4000
IV. Export 400
V. Import 200
VI. Net factor income from abroad -100
19. Calculate the following from data given below?
a. Domestic factor income
b. National income
i. Compensation of employees 50000
ii. Interest 12000
iii. Profits and Dividends 15000
iv. Rent 18000
v. Mixed income 40000
vi. Net factor income from abroad 15000
20. Define transfer payments.
21. Calculate multiple When mpc is 1/3\?
22. Define deficient demand?
23. What is meant by monetary policy?
24. . What is near money?
25. Define Law of Diminishing returns.
26. What is meant by elasticity of supply?
27. Define fixed Cost.
28. Calculate the following
Unit sold 2 3 4 5 6
Average revenue 3 5 6 7 8
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.