Economics– Important Questions Bank for Chhattisgarh Board HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Chhattisgarh Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Economics– Important Questions Bank for Chhattisgarh Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Q. 1. Explain proportional tax and progressive tax and give reasoning in support of progressive tax.
2. Who introduced the theory of maximum social profit? Explain the theory with table & diagram.
3. Elaborate the modern theory of interest with the help of diagram.
4. Elaborate the theory of demand-supply of distribution with the help of diagram.
5. Write any five characteristics of National income of India.
6. Describe any five factors of the slow development of Indian National Income.
7. Why profit is said reward of arising uncertainties? Explain in detail.
8. Write the credit landing procedure of indigenous banks (any five)
9. Elaborate the types of money expansion. (any five)
10. “INterest is the reward of waiting”. Clarify
11. Suggest four measures for improving the status of cotton textile industry
12. Write four problems of sugar industry.
13. What are the economic assay (test) of the theory of maximum social profit? Discuss (any four)
14. Write the theory of productivity of taxation
15. State demerits of wages according to the work.
16. Write Criticisms of echordo’s theory land tax (Lagaan). (any four point)
17. Write four functions of Share and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
18. Write four differences between short term and long term market
19. Differentiate between complete competition and incomplete competition
20. State any three reasons for regional imbalance in India.
21. What components are added into national income in the method of income calculation?
22. Clarify the law of certainty of Adam Smith
23. What is called Gross National Product?
24. State three differences between metal money and paper money.
25. What is educational unemployment?
26. Write two difference between close and open economy.
27. Write two characteristics of index
28. The following information is given related to the production of a certain country –
Items Crore Rs.
1. Consumer goods & service 9300
2. Capital goods & services 6100
3. Depreciation Expenditure 900
4. Export 2000
5. Import 1800
29. Calculate the following on the basis of above mentioned information
a. Gross Domestic product. (GDP)
b. Net Domestic Product. (NDP)
c. Gross National Product (GNP)
d. Net National Product. (NNP)
30. Make assumptions on the basis of following data –
Items Crore Rs.
1. NDP (Net Domestic Product) 63415
2. Use of fixed capital 2250
3. Net foreign income aid (NFIA) 750
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More click Here: