HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
ECONOMICS- IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- What is meant by “Product differentiation”?
- How an equilibrium price and an equilibrium quantity of a normal commodity are affected by an increase in an income of the buyers? Explain with the help of diagram.
- Differentiate the perfect competition from monopoly.
- What is double counting in economy? How can it be avoided?
- Distinguish between a firm and an industry.
- What are the features of monopolistic competition?
- What are the limitations of fiscal policy?
- Explain the relationship between SAC and SMC. Draw the diagram.
- What are the different methods of measuring price elasticity of demand?
- Write a note on monopoly. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of monopoly.
- Explain the factors affecting the market demand of a commodity.
- Explain the types of elasticity of demand.
- Explain the factors determining supply.
- Describe consumer’s equilibrium with the help of indifference map.
- Explain how controlling money supply is helpful in reducing excess demand.
- Write a note on inflation. Define the effects and remedies for inflation.
- Explain the important source of tax and non-tax revenue of the state government.
- Define fixed cost. Give an example. Explain with reason the behavior of Average Fixed Cost as output is increased.
- What are the assumptions of marginal productivity theory of distribution?
- Explain the types of internal economies of scale.
- An economy is in equilibrium. Calculate Marginal Propensity to Consume: National income = 1000 Autonomous consumption expenditure = 200 Investment expenditure = 100
- Explain Consumer’s surplus assumption, importance and criticism.
- Examine the effect of (a) fall in the own price of good X and (b) rise in tax rate on good X, on the supply curve. Use diagrams.
- Describe Loanable? funds theory of interest. Examine Lionel Robbins’s definition of economics
- What is a balanced government budget explain the multiplier effect of a balanced budget.
- What is aggregate demand? State its components.
- What are the assumptions of Keynes’s simple income determination? Explain Keynesian theory of interest.
- Define and explain the importance of “scarcity” and ‘opportunity’ in economics.
- Explain the merits and demerits of division of labour.
- State the functions of money.
- Give the meaning of foreign exchange and foreign exchange rate. Giving reason, explain the relation between foreign exchange and demand for foreign exchange.
- Why do central problems of an economy arise? Explain the central problem of “for whom to produce”?
- What is capitalist economy? Explain the features of capitalist economy.
- What is Macroeconomics and Microeconomics and what is the connection between the two?
- Explain the leading functions of commercial banks.
- Explain the distinction between autonomous and accommodating transactions in balance of payments. Explain the concept of balance of payment deficit.
- Define cost concept. What are the different types of cost?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here