HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Odisha + 2 Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Odisha plus 2 class 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Describe the functions of money.
2. Discuss the Keynesian theory of income determination.
3. Explain the Ricardian theory of rent.
4. Explain the law of Variable proportions.
5. Explain the law of Diminishing marginal utility.
6. Describe the characteristics of human wants.
7. Distinguish between
(a) Intermediate goods and Final goods
(b) Change in demand and Change in quantity demanded
(c) Fixed cost and Variable cost
(d) Market price and Normal price
(e) Nominal G D P and Real GDP
(f) Balanced budget and Unbalanced budget
8. What are the central problems of an economy ?
9. What is money cost ?
10. What is oligopoly ?
11. What is National wealth ?
12. What do you mean by ‘public goods’ ?
13. What is meant by ‘circular flow of income’ ?
14. What are the general utility functions of the Commercial Banks ?
15. What is macroeconomics ?
16. What is monopoly profit ?
17. What is the relation between Average cost and Marginal cost ?
18. What is public finance ?
19. What is non-developmental expenditure ?
20. What do you mean by net exports ?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.