HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
1. What do you mean by economics?
2. What is utility?
3. Qd= f(p) is the demand function. Identify the independent variable in it.
4. Define total cost.
5. What is meant by price mechanism?
6. What is Monopoly?
7. Which policy was proved wrong by the great depression?
8. Expand GDP.
9. What is money?
10. What is multiplier?
11. What is an economic problem and why does it arise?
12. Name the types of economics.
13. What does it mean if an indifference curve has a budge?
14. What do you mean by complementary goods? Give examples.
15. Mention any four short-run costs.
16. Distinguish between firm and industry.
17. Mention the three forms of imperfectly competitive market.
18. Name any two areas of study under macro economics.
19. Classify the following into stocks and flows:
Bank deposits, Salary, Wealth, Food Grain Stock, Exports, Imports,Foreign Exchange Reserves, Rational Income.
20. Distinguish between Barrow money and broad money.
21. Distinguish between autonomous and induced investment.
22. Differentiate between direct and indirect tax.
23. Write a short note on market economy.
24. Explain any five properties of indifference curves.
25. How does the demand curve shift? Explain with a diagram.
26. Explain the law of variable proportions.
27. Explain the average revenue and the marginal revenue of a firm.
28. Explain the circumferences for the emergence of macroeconomic study.
29. Describe any five problems in the measurement of national Income.
30. Explain the primary functions of money.
31. What is investment? Explain the types of investment.
32. Write a short note on the revenue account of thegovernment budget.
33. Briefly explain the structure of balance of payment.
34. Briefly explain the exchange systems.
35. Explain the law of diminishing marginal utility with a schedule and diagram.
36. Show how the invisible hand guides the producers and the customers towards Equilibrium in a perfect competitive market.
37. Discuss diagrammatically the short-run equilibrium of monopolistic firm.
38. Explain the functions of RBI.
39. As per the demand function Qd= 30- 2p, when the price of tomato per Kg RS.8, 10, 12 and 14, then calculate the quantity of demand and derive and individual Demand curve.
40. Write the process of credit creation by commercial banks with the help of examples.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.