I’m Going to Post Some Chemistry Tips ! Hope it will help you! 😉
1. Know the marks each chapter carries. At the last minute, focus on oxidizing, reducing properties & some special properties of these compounds.
2. In organic chemistry, stress must be laid on the following name reactions. Brown Hydroboration, Carbylamine Reaction (Isocyanide Test), Cannizzaro Reaction, Clemmensen Reduction, Coupling Reaction, Rosenmund’s Reaction, Riemer-Tiemann Reaction, Fries Rearrangement, Friedel-Crafts Acylation Reaction, Gabriel Phthalimide Reaction, Hinsberg’s Test, Hoffmann Bromamide Reaction, Sandmeyer’s Reaction, Diazotization. These not only help in organic conversions but also in solving word problems.
3. Revise Class XI concepts like hyperconlugation, inductive effect & resonance or mesomeric effect with reference to organic compounds to master reasoning questions. This helps in understanding the basic character of amines, acidity of carboxylic acids relative stability of molecules and reactivity of molecules.
4. From the physical chemistry portion, basic laws such as Raoult’s law, Henry’s law, Kohlrausch’s law, degree of dissociation, problems based on Nernst equation, colligative properties involving association and dissociation (Vant Hoff factor) should be thoroughly practised.
5. Value-based questions are expected from any chapter of the prescribed syllabus.
6. Last three chapters can be really scoring as these constitute slightly more than 14% of the total paper.
7. If you have followed a study routine there should be no need to worry. 😉