HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh class 12th HSC Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh Intermediate class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- Write the applications of coordinate compounds.
- Write four differences between photochemical reaction and chemical reaction.
- Explain laboratory preparation of acetaldehyde with the help of a labelled diagram.
- Write differences between thermosetting plastic and thermoplastic polymer.
- What is osmotic pressure? Give Berkley-Hertley process of determination of osmotic pressure and its advantages.
- Write the name of main steroid hormone of glands by which it is secreted and its uses.
- What are carbohydrates? Throw light on the biological importance of carbohydrates.
- What is Haemoglobin? What is its function in the body?
- Explain laboratory preparation of Acetaldehyde with the help of diagram.
- What is Kohlrausch’s law? Write its four applications.
- Write names of any two peptide hormone glands by which it is secreted and its functions.
- Write the chemical reactions taking place in Bessemer converter used in the manufacture of cooper.
- What is the difference between addition polymerisation and condensation polymerisation?
- Oxygen is gas, while sulphur is solid. Explain.
- Why should graphite anode be replaced from time to time?
- State Gay Lusacs Law?
- Write the factors affecting the electrolytic conductance of electrolytes.
- Transition metals possess a tendency to forming complex compound. Explain.
- What are the factors affecting the electrolytic conductance of electrolytes?
- Beryllium and magnesium do not give flame test. Why?
- Write three important uses of Tracer technique.
- What is lanthanide contraction? What are its consequences?
- What are mordant dyes?
- What is catalysis? Explain homogenous catalysis and heterogeneous catalysis with the help of an example.
- What is the reason that boiling point of ammonia is higher than phosphine?
- Differentiate between physical adsorption and chemical adsorption.
- Explain froth flotation process?
- Give the difference between molecularity and order of a reaction.
- What is the reason that CCl4 does not undergo hydrolysis whereas SiCl4 gets hydrolysed easily?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.