HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
CHEMISTRY IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- What is Kohlrausch law? Give any one of its applications?
- Describe the Ostwald process manufacture of nitric acid under the following headings.
- Labeled diagram (ii) Chemical Reactions (iii) Description of method.
- What happens when (Give chemical equation only)
- Silver nitrate reacts with excess of potassium cyanide.
- Solution of sodium hydroxide is mixed with aluminum.
- Copper reacts with hot and concentrated nitric acid.
- Copper sulphate solution reacts with sodium hydroxide.
- Describe the method for the preparation of acetaldehyde.
- Explain Zero order reaction in detail and state that half life period of a zero order reaction in proportional to initial concentration of reactant.
- Give reason: H2S is a strong reducing agent as compared to H2o why?
- Define osmosis and osmotic pressure – Describe the Berkeley and Hartley’s method for measurement of osmotic pressure under the following headings
- Distinguish between primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols by victor Mayer’s method.
- Write 4 Alloys of Aluminum with its names, composition and its uses.
- Write the electronic configuration of Fe2+ and Fe3+ (Atomic No. of F)
- Which one is more paramagnetic?
- Write short notes on the following: (A) Lucas Reagent (B)Reimer- Thiemann Reaction
- Describe Boride’s ozonizer with diagram.
- Difference between primary, secondary and tertiary alcohol through victory Meyer’s
- Give any 4 differences between Phenol and Alcohol.
- Describe with diagram the Siemens Martin process of manufacturing of steel.
- Give the names of medicinal plants their active ingredient and name the disease against which it is used.
- Give the reason NH3 is liquid while PH3 is gas why?
- Write four differences in Rate of Reaction and Rate constant?
- Define Vapour pressure lowering of Vapour pressure, and relative lowering of Vapour pressure, and relative lowering of Vapour pressure – At 298 K Vapour pressure of water is 23.75 mm of Hg calculate the Vapour pressure of 5 present urea solution at this temperature
- What half life period of a reaction? Calculate the half life period of a first order reaction.
- Write any two applications of Enzymes.
- What is standard hydrogen electrode? How is it made?
- Write electro-chemical theory of corrosion(Rust)
- Why the elements of Group 17 are coloured?
- Explain any two types of classifications on the basis of number of carboxylic functions.
- Write the concentration of Bauxite ore by Hall’s process with equation.
- Draw a labeled diagram of a blast furnace for the extraction of iron.
- What is ionization isomerism? Give example.
- On dissolving 4 gm urea in 100 gm water, 1.24°C depression in freezing point of the solution is obtained. Calculate molecular mu (K= 1.86 Kmol)
- Write short notes on:(A)Threshold Energy (B) Energy of Activation
- Explain the following reactions with chemical equation
- Stephen Reaction
- Benjoin Condensation
- Write the differences between the elements of d and f block elements.
- Electronic configuration, Oxidation states, Occurrence trends in Properties, Inter halogen compounds and reason for their formation.
- Sea divers for breathing inside seal use the mixture of Helium and Oxygen. Why?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here