HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 (JAC) HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 Inter (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1. Iron has a body centred cubic unit cell with the cell dimension of 286.65 pm. Density of iron is 7.87 g cm-3. Use this information to calculate Avogadro’s number. (Atomic mass of Fe = 56.0 u)
2. Write short notes on –
i) Carbyl Amines reaction
iii) Hoffman’s bromide reaction
iv) Coupling reaction.
3. Write formula of following coordination compounds –
(i) Tetraammine diaqua cobalt III Chloride
(ii) Potassium tetracyanonickelate II
(iii) Tris (Ethane – 1,2-diamine) chromium III chloride
(iv) Ammine bromide chloride nitrate – N- Platinate (II)
(v) Iron III hexacyanoferrate II
4. Give reason –
(i) Reactivity of nitrogen differ from Phosphorus
(ii) Oxygen is gas but sulphur is Solid.
(iii) Halogens are strong Oxidising agent.
(iv) Noble gas have comparatively large atomic size.
5. Copper crystallises with face centred cubic unit cell. If the radius of copper atom is 127.8 pm, calculate the density of copper metal. (Atomic mass of Cu = 63.55 u and Avogadro’s number NA = 6.02 × 1023 mol-1)
6. Attempt following conversions –
I. Acetaldehyde to But – 2- enal
II. Aniline to chlorobenzene
III. 2 – Chlorobutane to 2 – butene.
IV. Toluene to Benzaldehyde
7. (a) How Phenol is Prepared from –
(a) Chlorobenzene (b) Cumene
(b) Write reaction of ethyl alcohol with –
(a) I2 and alkali (b) PCC
8. (a) Write principle of Oswald process to manufacture Nitric acid ? (b) How nitric acid react with –
(a) Copper (b) Phosphorus
9. (a) How chlorine gas is prepared from
(i) HCl (b) NaCl
(b) Write reaction of chlorine with
(i) NaOH (ii) NH3 (iii) SO2
10. A solution of glucose (molar mass = 180 g mol-1) in water is labeled as 10 % (by mass). What would be the molarity and molarity of the solution ? (Density of solution = 1.2 g mL-1)
11. Give reason –
(i) (CH3)3 P=0 exist but (CH3)3 N=0 not.
(ii) Electron gain enthalpy of oxygen is less negative than sulphur.
(iii) H3PO2 is stronger reducing agent than H3PO3.
12. What is essentially the difference between α – glucose and β – glucose ? What is meant by pyranose structure of glucose ?
13. What are emulsions ? What are their different types? Give one example of each type.
14. Define the following terms :
(iii) Essential amino acids
15. Complete following reactions –
16. Explain the term –
i) Tyndall effect
17.Depict galvanic cell in which the reaction Zn (s) + 2 Ag+ (aa) → Zn2+ (aa) +2 Ag (s) take place. Further show –
(i) Which electrode is negatively charged.
(ii) The carrier of the current in cell
(iii) Individual reaction at each electrode
18. Consider the reaction Cr2072- + 14H+ + 6e –→ 2Cr 3+ + 7 H2O what is the quantity of electricity in coulombs needed to reduce one mole Cr2O7 2-
19. Write the equation of the reaction at hydrogen iodide with –
(iii) Benzyl ethyl ether
20. What Nucleic acids ? Mention their two important functions ?
21.The conductivity of 0.20M solution of Kcl at 298K is 0.0248 S CM-1. Calculate its molar conductivity ?
22. State Henry’s law ? Mention some of its applications ?
23. Write two main functions of Carbohydrate in Plants ?
24. Write reaction to convert Nitrobenzene to benzoic acid ?
25. Write use of – Tollen’s reagent ,2 4 DNP
26. Why are halogens coloured ?
27. What is Coagulation ?
28. Write the equations involved in the following reactions :
I. Reimer- Tiemann reaction
II. Williamson synthesis
29. Write two different properties of Lanthanides and actinides ?
30 Write the name of monomers used for getting the following polymers –
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.