HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
CHEMISTRY- IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
|1.What is semiconductor? What are the types of semiconductor?|
2. Explain briefly anisotropic substances.
3. Define Ferrimagnetisms with an example.
4. Explain point defect. What is the difference between stoichiometric and nonstoichiometric?
5. Show a structure of polypropene.
6. How sulphure in vapour state exhibits par magnetism?
7. Distinguish between poison and promoters.
8. Explain the law of Raoult’s law stating positive and negative deviation.
9. What is the reason of gases tend to be less soluble in liquid when the
temperature is raised?
10.Explain briefly semimolar.
11.Explain briefly decimolar.
12.Explain Anionic detergent.
13.Explain half-life period of reaction.
14.Convert Ethanol to ethane.
15.Write a note on negative standard electrode potential.
16. Which cell is used in hearing aids?
29.Write a note on food preservatives.
32.Distinguish between thermosetting polymers and thermoplastic polymers.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.