HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
CHEMISTRY – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK 2017
1. Define mole.
2. How many moles of ammonia are present in 170 gm. sample of ammonia ?
3. Draw the diagrams of ‘s’ and ‘p’ orbitals.
4. Explain why Dalton’s law is not applicable to a system of NH3 and Hcl.
5. What is the effect of temperature on vapour pressure of a liquid ?
6. Which of the following will increase the internal energy of the system ? Give reasons
a. Heat given to the system.
b. Work done on the system.
7. Identify Lewis acids and bases from the following
a. NH 3.
b. OH –.
c. BF 3.
8. What is nitrolim ?
9. How do you restore the colour of old paintings ?
10. Draw the cyclic structure for α – d – glucose and β – d – glucose.
11. Carbon gets into the environment from dead organic matter. Justify.
12. Mention the causes for minamata disease. Write any two of its symptoms.
13. Identify the hybridisation of each of the carbon atom mentioned as 1,2,3 in CH2 = C2 = CH2.
14. 7.3 gm of H2 and 53.4 gm of O2 are mixed and reacted. Calculate the weight of H2O formed in grams.
15. Explain the following with suitable examples:
a. Schottky defect
b. Frenkel defect
16. Define the following
a. Heat of combustion
b. Heat of formation
17. Compare the properties of alkali metals and alkaline earth metals with respect to
a. Atomic radius
b. Ionization energy
c. Electro negativity
18. Calculate the magnetic moment of metals in the following complex ions.
a. [Co (NH3)4 Cl2]+.
b. [Cr (NH3)6]+3.
19. Identify the functional group present in the following compound and write IUPAC names of each compound.
a. CH3 CH2 OH
b. CH3 COOH
c. CH3 CH2 Cl
d. CH3 CONH2.
e. CH3 CHO.
20. ‘Any disturbance in the concentration of the constituents of the air cause pollution’. Justify your answer.
21. Basing on the application of the dyes, distinguish between acid dyes and basic dyes.
22. What are the quantum numbers. Write the significance of quantum numbers.
23. What is hybridisation ? Discuss the hybridisation involved in the following examples.
24. Apply the α – chateliers principle in manufacture of ammonia from the following equilibrium.
N2 (g) + 3H 2 (g) 2NH 3 (g); & H = -92 KJ
25. Classify the following hydrocarbons as alkanes, alkenes and alkynes. Write their IUPAC names.
b. CH3 CH.CH2.
c. (CH3) 4 C.
d. CH3 C.CH
e. CH3 C.C. CH3.
f. CH2 CH 2 .
This is for Revision purpose only. Do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or have inside information. WE DO NOT. We just analyse past papers and come up with the question bank based on our understanding of probability and past experience
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.