HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 , 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
BUSINESS STUDIES – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- What are the differences between formal and informal organization?
- What are the impacts of government policy changes on business and industry?
- Explain the components of business environment.
- What is motivation? Write the characteristic of motivation. Explain the types of motivation.
- Explain briefly the Henry Fayal’s Principle of Management.
- Explain the elements of direction.
- Explain the political factors affecting business environment.
- What are the essentials of maintaining of a good brand?
- Write the Principles of management by F.W.Taylor.
- Explain the functions of Top Level of management.
- What is the difference between fixed capital and working capital?
- Write the characteristics of an ideal financial plan.
- Write the techniques of sales promotion.
- State the procedure of selection of employees in an organization.
- What are the needs of consumer protection act?
- What are the essentials of a good business letter?
- Write the characteristic of district forum.
- Explain the entrepreneur values.
- What is meant by External Environment? What are the dimensions?
- What is the different level of management? Explain the importance of management.
- How are planning and control interrelated to each other?
- What are the differences between marketing and selling?
- What are the ways and mean of consumer protection?
- “Entrepreneurship is an internal motivation”. Explain.
- Distinguish between Leader and Manager.
- What is consumer education? What is the need of consumer education?
- Explain LPG in details.
- What are the elements of micro environment?
- What are the characteristics of Primary and Secondary Market?
- Explain in details functions of packaging.
- What are the factors affecting fixed capital?
- Explain the different type of leadership styles.
- What do you mean by social environment?
- Explain in details money market instruments.
- Distinguish between Delegation and Decentralization.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here: