HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board (+2) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1. Do you think that there are some importance in Consumer Protection? If so explain
2. “Time rate system is the wage payment system in which quality is given more emphasis than quantity”. Write the merits & demerits of Time rate system
3. The Board of directors has asked you to design the capital structure of a company Explain the factors you would consider while doing so.
4. Stock Exchanges are the economic barometers of our country. Explain
5. Write a short note on all of the following
b) DEMAT ACCOUNT
d) COMMERCIAL PAPERS
6. In the field of stock market, an institution similar to RBI is there in India. Can you name it and give its functions and objectives.
7. Controlling is the fundamental management function that ensure work accomplishment according to plans. Analyse this situation and explain the essential steps included in the controlling process.
8. Business environment is wide in nature and has its own power and force on business. Explain this with the help of a graph?
9. You are the newly appointed financial manager of Krishna Pharmaceuticals. You find that the company is over capitalized. The management of the company asks you to find out the reasons. Explain the reasons?
10. “BSE sensex reached a new record of 20893 point as a result of listing by Coal India Ltd. This was a headline in a newspaper.
i) Which financial market is referred here?
ii) What are its functions?
iii) What are the type of securities traded in this market
11. Grant Kerala Shopping Festival is concerned with the promotion of sales. Mention and explain the various sales promotion techniques.
12. Mr. Anish, a retired Officer, recently started a textile shop. You are appointed as the Marketing Manager. Suggest different advertising media available to popularize this business?
13. Briefly explain the scientific management principles by F. W. Taylor.
14. RBI is the controller and guide of banks in India. In the field of stock market an institution similar to RBI is there. Can you name it and give its objectives and functions?
15. Informal Organization exists within the frame work of Formal Organization. Do you agree? Give any five points of difference between them.
16. A manufacturing company is going to introduce a new product in the market. As a marketing expert, you are asked to suggest a pricing strategy to fix the price of the product. Suggest a pricing strategy appropriate to this situation and state its features?
17. “Stock Exchanges are the economic barometers of our country”. Elucidate the functions of stock exchanges in India.
18. “Delegation of Authority reduces the workload of superiors”. Comment
19. Classify the following into ownership fund and borrowed fund
a) Equity shares,
d) preferences shares,
e) loans from financial institution
20. Identify the system of wage payment where the quality of product is more important than quantity. State its demerits.
21. Advertisement of baby food must necessarily inform the potential buyers that “Mother’s Milk is the best” Identify the relevant dimension of business environment relating to the above statement
22. Arun has achieved his monthly sales target well in advance. A letter of appreciation was given to him by the company. His name and photograph was exhibited in the notice board
a. Name the type of Incentive
b. Suppose, if he is given a promotion, in which ‘need’ do we include this in Maslaw’s need hierarchy?
23. Debt is cheaper and the risky source of fund as for a company is concerned Give your views.
24. A group of factory workers forms a’basket ball club as part of leisure activities.
a) Do you think that when they get back to the formal group, will they co-ordinate better with each other? Comment?
b) Compare between the two types of organisation mentioned above
25. Any body who opens a trading account can deal in on a stock market. State the details that are to be provided to stockbroker as part of the requirements of opening such an account.
26. Planning alone cannot help a person to reach anywhere. To materialise the objectives in planning the functions of controlling is equally important. Explain in your sense the need for simultaneous performance of the both
27.As a well informed customer, what kind of quality certification marks you will look for before buying products? (Any four)
28. Biju a supervisor of a firm is promoted as the manager, production department
a. Identify the level of management he was promoted to?
b. Explain the functions he has to perform, after his promotion.
c. Biju was co-ordinating the activities of work force as a supervisor. Is coordination necessary at his new position? Explain?
29. A worker in a factory is being supervised by eight specialists at various stages of production and control Name the technique of scientific management referred to above and explain?
30. A firm intends to give the following advertisement.Job Position – Shop Assistants – 5 No’s Working Hours – 8 hours a day and 5 days a week Place of work – Ernakulam
a) Suggest a media for advertising the above and give reasons
b) List out the selection procedure involved in this
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.